+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE APPLIED IN THE YEAR 2010

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have my step aunt in canada, can I get 5 points of relationship?
The relation is tht her father and my mom's father is same but mothers are different. please advice. Thanks

BR//Usman

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
hello to all on this forum,
Need help for q. no 10 and 12 of schedule 1 background declaration
Question no 10
1. what should be written in no. of years for primary school,high school ie from I to 10+2 kindly bifurcate for me ?
2. what should be written in type of certificate or diploma cloumn for the above said education as in the instruction guide it is mentioned that if no diploma is issued give n/a?
3. Q no 12
In the form it is given that write 'None' in the box whereas in the instruction guide it is mentioned that write 'I have never been member of any organisation/trade union.Kindly suggest?

4. Qno 6 of schedule 3 economic class -fsw
whether a copy of ielts test result is to be attached alongwith the application form?

4.I donot want to use representative as I am applying on my own. whether I should attach the use of representative form alonwith the apllication??

5. In my spouse passport family name is not mentioned .whether I should write the family name in the imm0008egen form or write as N/A.

Seniors from india who have applied there help is urgently reqd as I want to send the application this month only.replies would be of great help to me and I would be very grateful to u all.
Please please give reply.

YellowTopaz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
somey11 said:
Hi All,

The relation is tht her father and my mom's father is same but mothers are different. please advice. Thanks

BR//Usman
I think Yes, you can claim 5 points as their father is same. You can show this relationship by their birth certificates or by their marriage certificates both of these docs have father's name.
regards

YellowTopaz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Here are my suggestions
Question no 10
1. what should be written in no. of years for primary school,high school ie from I to 10+2 kindly bifurcate for me ?
I wrote 10 and 2
2. what should be written in type of certificate or diploma cloumn for the above said education as in the instruction guide it is mentioned that if no diploma is issued give n/a?
Matriculation or SSC, and Intermediate or FSC
3. Q no 12
In the form it is given that write 'None' in the box whereas in the instruction guide it is mentioned that write 'I have never been member of any organisation/trade union.Kindly suggest?
Write 'I have never been member of any organisation/trade union
whether a copy of ielts test result is to be attached alongwith the application form?
No not now, at the time of full docs submission
4.I donot want to use representative as I am applying on my own. whether I should attach the use of representative form alonwith the apllication??
No donot attatch. Just write by hand on the document list before the representative box, "not applicable"
5. In my spouse passport family name is not mentioned .whether I should write the family name in the imm0008egen form or write as N/A.
Yes, u can write N/A. But be carefull about name u should give her full name as shown in passport, both must be same.
Seniors from india who have applied there help is urgently reqd as I want to send the application this month only.replies would be of great help to me and I would be very grateful to u all.

cutekite

Jan 1, 2010
paramjit said:
Question no 10

Ans: I have 16 years education and i have mentioned primary school=5 high school =5 and univeristy/College=6.

Ans: i have have matric the mentioned Matric, and if u havnt any certificate and diploma then type N/A.
3. Q no 12

ANS: I have written N/A on all blank fields.

ANS:No need of Attached at this stage.

ANS: no need.

Ans:just write the name which is on Passport.

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
somey11 said:
Hi All,

BR//Usman
as long as your aunt is willing to present/give to you her proof of citizenship for your requirements.

Ash2Ash

Jan 18, 2010
hola!

I plan to start my process soon & i am from India. Can someone here please guide me about the best way to do things to gain a Skilled Migrant PR visa?

Would it be better to retain an Immigration Representative/Lawyer IN CANADA or Can i proceed safely through consultants in India who in turn work with an Immigration representative like in this case - ABHINAV CONSULTANTS, Bangalore who work with M s. Rhonda Williams, Vancouver?

Any feedback +ve or -ve would be very helpful. Please guide me about how one must ideally proceed to ENSURE that I will GET a Skilled Migrant PR Visa?

I aim to learn Aviation in Canada. I would not mind working at some junior position IF the job is even remotely related to Aviation. Can i get a job in a field i have no experience in?

I have heard that Permanent Residents pay fees equalling what Local Students pay. will this apply to a course from a Flying School??

My work experience is from multiple fields of Group Trainer/Team Co-ordinator from an Outdoor Adventure/Corporate team building Company to currently being that of a Content Writer from an education based web portal.

What kind of initial job do u all think i can find in Vancouver, BC once i gain my visa? how much must i expect my initial job to pay?

how much will living expenses in BC cost me?

How much can i expect to save in the First year?

many more crucial questions to ask, sorry if im being impolite by interrupting an existing thread. its my first time posting here.

I will post more details and queries separately soon. Look forward to hearing some frank opinions. Thank you for your Time.
Cheers from India!

Ash!

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
somey11 said:
If DD is encashed, it means my inital application is accepted?
hi

my dd was encashed but initial application got rejected, dd encashment is not a guarantee that application is accepted

regards

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
creativemedicine said:
hi

my dd was encashed but initial application got rejected, dd encashment is not a guarantee that application is accepted

regards
why ur application got rejected? and how they send u money back?

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
Tracking History of my inital application.

12-JAN-10 00:00 DELIVERED. Signed for by GLEN CANADA, CA
12-JAN-10 08:31 With delivery courier HALIFAX, CANADA
11-JAN-10 20:37 Departed from HUB facility in HALIFAX, CANADA
11-JAN-10 20:31 With delivery courier HALIFAX, CANADA
11-JAN-10 20:26 Arrival in Delivery Facility HALIFAX, CANADA
11-JAN-10 19:51 Arrived Facility HALIFAX, CANADA
11-JAN-10 08:30 Departed from HUB facility in LONDON-HEATHROW, UNITED KINGDOM
11-JAN-10 08:06 Security Inspection LONDON-HEATHROW, UNITED KINGDOM
10-JAN-10 14:54 Arrived Facility LONDON-HEATHROW, UNITED KINGDOM
10-JAN-10 01:16 Departed from HUB facility in EXPRESS LOGISTICS CENTRE, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
09-JAN-10 20:31 Arrived Facility EXPRESS LOGISTICS CENTRE, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
09-JAN-10 19:59 Departed from HUB facility in DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
09-JAN-10 16:13 Shipment re-weigh DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
08-JAN-10 19:14 Arrived at Intl Operation KARACHI KARACHI
07-JAN-10 21:59 Departed from TCS LAHORE LAHORE
07-JAN-10 19:32 Arrived at TCS LAHORE LAHORE

BR//Usman

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
very detailed ;) Goodluck!

keep us posted ok....

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please advise that I've written 8 in primary education, 4 in secondary education, & 4 in university education in one of the application forms. Is it correct as because I've done 16 years of education with M.Sc. degree.

Further, Is CIC confirms receiving of application or only writes to us to tell refusal or acceptance information?

Regards

Salman