Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charissa said:
BTW, do you still submit use of a representative form kahit direct kau. on their letter, they are saying that i need to submit .im just confused if i really need to submit pa.
No, check the checklist maybe you ticked that Use of Rep form part..

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm still waiting for reply, although my application had received on 10/12/09. I'm in great tension. I don't know what should I do ? suggest me .

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
ankit_20 said:
Hi All,

Thanks again for your wishes. I've applied along with my wife. Category: Federal Skilled worker (Company Trainer); My wife and I work for the same organization. However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.

Each step was a mile stone and we were looking forward as we went from A to Z....; the best learning experience throughout is to start preparing for step 2 (submission of complete application) in a methodical way by not wasting any time. This is where one can save much time.

Fortunately, after submitting full application CHC had no questions - as we ensured we would follow the check list provided in the cic website and we worked towards the checklist. The fourm was very helpful when we had to obtain trascripts, prepare IELTS, police verification, logging case specific enquiry and lots more; Thank you all once again.

Best Wishes & good luck to all.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can not agree more when you say it needs methodical approach , lot of planning and efforts to prepare for second stage and send the docs with in no time of first AOR.

In my case I was thinking that I should be ble to do the same but FBI clearance became the bottle neck and will add delay of 2 months. But I hope others who intend to apply can learn from experiences of people on the forum and reduce their timlines

Once again all the best and thanks for sharing your views

Thanks
Ankit

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my AOR today 02/23/10. Thanks everyone for help and support in getting through this stage. Good wishes for all who are waiting their's.

My data:

App rcvd at NS Dec 1st
C.C Charded Feb 19
AOR rcvd Feb 23

I have everything ready to be filed for second stage but can someone send an email/details regarding documents needed at second stage. Any suggestions, word of caution etc etc that i should follow/look into.

Thanks again all, you are all awesome.

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Just wanted to ask that after I got mail for AOR it included (Receipt ID).. I checked for "E-cas/Client Application Status", I found no information about my case??..

Is this accessable/updated after we send documents to CHC (Delhi) after AOR request?

Please advice/Suggest?

Cheers!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
hiamu said:
Hi All,
However, when I enquired with my employer about any verification call today - they said there were none! which is quite strange.
Best Wishes & good luck to all.
Hiamu

CHC's do random checks, they do checks on papers they have suspicion or have questions. Checks are good, no checks is also good. No tension, towards the next step now. :eek:) They could still make a verification at a later stage, I have seen people questioned to seniors about their such cases in this forum. But nothing to worry, the system has been hardened a bit, nothing more.

Ankit,

You got your AOR and Docs request, so lucky you are, India and ND lol. no such CHC named as India.

hiamu

Star Member
Jul 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-09-2009
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
1FEB2010
Med's Done....
6FEB2010
Passport Req..
1FEB2010
VISA ISSUED...
23FEB2010
LANDED..........
11JUN2010
My work experience letter and my offer letters were signed by the same person. May be that is the reason it was crystal clear.
I had provided covering letter clearly explaining my job titles as they had changed over a period of time - may be that was useful as well.

Thank you and all the best to you.
God bless :D

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013
hiamu said:
My work experience letter and my offer letters were signed by the same person. May be that is the reason it was crystal clear.
I had provided covering letter clearly explaining my job titles as they had changed over a period of time - may be that was useful as well.

congrats!

Donx

Feb 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-09
Doc's Request.
12-02-10/ SENT: 04-06-10
AOR Received.
16-07-10
File Transfer...
17-02-10
Med's Request
07-02-12
Med's Done....
27-02-12 (RECVD 08-03-12)
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
17-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-12
LANDED..........
FEB 2013
hiamu said:

hiamu,
Did you write the cover letter yourself ? With regards to proof of funds; did you provide only bank stements or a letter from the bank? do you have to declear any debts you have?

Can

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th feb 2010
erikvirgo said:
I don't think 2171 is included in the LIST, I am afraid your application can be rejected if you apply on the base of NOC 2171
Yes but when they sent me the docs for correction, shouldn't they mention anything about NOC 2171 (if this was incorrect)?. The instruction that was send to me said, "please correct the highlighted field in page 2 (where i forgot to write N/A) and send it back to NS".
Other than that all other fields in the applications had a red check mark including my job duties and responsibilities.
So unless i get it back again, i guess 2171 was OK. Does anyone have idea, if they can send it back to me again because i put NOC 2171.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions and informations.
I will update, if i get something.

YellowTopaz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends
Is it compulsary at the time of full doc submission to show bank statement?
if yes then is it again compusary to show full amount?
i mean we are four family members and required funds are almost 21,000.
Must i have the whole amount or if i donnot have at this stage how can i satisfy the visa office.
please reply,
regards.

Hareega

Star Member
Dec 17, 2009
AMM
Category........
Visa Office......
Ex-Damascus, 12Dec2011 Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
11-02-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-02-2012
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Wolfman567 said:
Hello Friends,

Just wanted to ask that after I got mail for AOR it included (Receipt ID).. I checked for "E-cas/Client Application Status", I found no information about my case??..

Is this accessable/updated after we send documents to CHC (Delhi) after AOR request?

Please advice/Suggest?

Cheers!
Hello, you need the immigration file number not the receipt number, it should be included in the AOR, ot starts with "B", using this number you can check your file on E-cas

Please check your AOR again and update us

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
YellowTopaz said:
Dear friends
Is it compulsary at the time of full doc submission to show bank statement?
if yes then is it again compusary to show full amount?
i mean we are four family members and required funds are almost 21,000.
Must i have the whole amount or if i donnot have at this stage how can i satisfy the visa office.
please reply,
regards.
Better if you can, Else you'd have to show it at later time when asked by the dealing IO which would only delay the process. So somehow try to gather the required amount now to save time.