+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For all OOPNP aspirants...Read on

einstein_pr

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
There is another thread for aspirants with active EE profile (score above 400 etc.) who are awaiting PT's to connect ..but something you should know.

Appears no PT has been issued for noc's 2172, 2173 and 2174 (doesn't matter if you have Canadian experience or not)...There could be more NOc's..but a trend is starting to emerge, unless someone proves us wrong.. Few folks reported that they have PT's for NOC 2173 and 2174. Hence there is no reason to be worried...

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
2173 and i got PT yesterday.

einstein_pr

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
sumairak said:
Hi Sumairak..Also 2173 appeats to be a regulated profession in Ontario...Does one require any license or certification? Appreciate your response.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
einstein_pr said:
Hi sumairak...Thanks for proving us wrong...
Are you in Canada? Any canadian experience? whats your EE score?
i have never been to Canada :) score is 404.
yes 2173 is regulated i am trying to know right now if they need license along with application or at later stage.

stephiesob

Dec 18, 2014
No they don't need a license because u r not currently working in that regulated profession in Canada. If u look at how the information was ordered in the application guidelines u would realize it came after working in Canada so that should give u a clue. I know it can be read in different ways but if I'm asked if I am currently working in an regulated occupation in Canada I would answer no. And since I'm not i don't have a license but would need to get one to do so. Just to clarify I'm NOC 3112 family physician and I got a PT too.

chaos123456

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
einstein_pr said:
There is another thread for aspirants with active EE profile (score above 400 etc.) who are awaiting PT's to connect ..but something you should know.

Appears no PT has been issued for noc's 2172, 2173 and 2174 (doesn't matter if you have Canadian experience or not)...There could be more NOc's..but a trend is starting to emerge, unless someone proves us wrong..
Got PT last Monday
NOC 2174
CEC
and I'm working in Canada

Michau

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PT on Monday with NOC 2174, FSW without any Canadian work experience, 421 points.

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
sumairak said:
Hi sumairak, did you have to withdraw and re-create your express entry profile? and did you have to register with job bank again? I just re-created my profile and having difficulty associating it with my old job bank account and cannot create a new one

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Friends few questions.I have withdrawn my old profile to create a new one.Do I withdraw from the job bank as well.Also do we use the same CIC account to create a new profile.To the question have you applied for express entry befor what do we put?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
dennyK said:
Hi sumairak, did you have to withdraw and re-create your express entry profile? and did you have to register with job bank again? I just re-created my profile and having difficulty associating it with my old job bank account and cannot create a new one
yes i created a new profile in EE and new job bank account.
with previous id in job bank it was allowing me too but then i created account with new id.