+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

follow up my application

Jun 18, 2008
dear sir/madam i send my application o extendsion o my stay here in canada last april 30.i just want to follow up,because until now i didnt recieve any reply regarding on this.my visa will be end on this june 30.pls.i want to know all about.my name is paulina p. gonzales.thank you or your kind cinsideration.may God bless you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pauline_212205852yahoo.co said:
dear sir/madam i send my application o extendsion o my stay here in canada last april 30.i just want to follow up,because until now i didnt recieve any reply regarding on this.my visa will be end on this june 30.pls.i want to know all about.my passport no is ww0399260and my name is paulina p. gonzales.thank you or your kind cinsideration.may God bless you
This not the Immigration Web Site you know? But to answer your question, visitor extensions are taking 68 days at the present time, so they are working on applications received the 5th of April.

PMM

Jun 18, 2008
thank you very much for your reply.what web site will i go to follow up my application of stay,and i want to know my statues here because my last visa is yesterday june 20.according to your reply the processing is 68 days.thank you for your kindness and may God bless you always.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
You don't need to worry about it as long as you sent your extension application to CIC BEFORE your original status expired. Did you track your application delivery to CIC? IF you did that, and it was received by them prior to the expiration of your original status, you have "implied" legal temporary status in Canada until they make a decision on your extension. So you can stay without worry. Be glad that it's taking as long as it is - it's basically "free" time.

Jun 18, 2008
Dear Sir/madam,
Thank you very much for your response,yes send it by registered mail ,i checked it again to make sure the date ,(i make a mistake for the dated that i said on my first topic)it was may 12 when i maild it i checked already on the post office and they recieved it already on the may 14th.How long it will takes the processing?once again i thank you for your kind consideration.May God Bless you always

Anatolia

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
Pauline, este NO es una pagina del Gobierno. Solo son personas con mucha experiencia en temas de immigracion las que te estan respondiendo. Gracias.