+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying to Canada 2013 from Pakistan (tickets and airlines thread)

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fkl said:
All the best with that and no apologies needed. This is a public forum and this message is away from the earlier discussion.

Just remember, public sentiments are read by every one. What hurts me is what an american reads this and shows me 'see i was right! you can't teach your damn kids to realize the value of what they have today, provided by you'.

You will Inshallah be a representative of this country abroad. Every step you take will form an image in their eyes, including what you write (irrespective of what you really are, in person)

And unfortunately, the worst of our nation goes abroad in general. That is why the 3rd world pathetic losers country opinion. We need to eradicate that out and earn respect for us.

A friend of mine moved to Canada early this year. Initially he rented out a place from here in Pakistan online. One of the plus factors he found was the locality had many 'desi' people including from ours. So he thought he must be in a better neighborhood.

15 days after landing (while his family was yet to arrive), he moved to a different area where all were goras. All the 'desi' typically translate into people on government support, those who got there on some kinda sponsorship or married a Canadian at some point or what not - and we are talking about Downtown Montreal, not some remote town.

I really wish this could change and you guys can help bring that change.

Once again all the very best to you all.

I strongly agree with you in the point ,
A friend of mine moved to Canada early this year. Initially he rented out a place from here in Pakistan online. One of the plus factors he found was the locality had many 'desi' people including from ours. So he thought he must be in a better neighborhood.

Sir, My brother is in calgary , he went to carry out his Master studies and he went to a Pakistani hotel ,,,
He was very happy to see pakistani's, pakistani food and the environment but what happened was that the guy who was serving the food was the owner himself, His wife was the cook , and while he was serving he was literally throwing the dishes on the table .,.. And speaking words like yeh le , yeh rakh ,yeh kha ,,,

My brother really didnt like it and he didnt went again in that place , he came Pakistan and was discussing with my father that woha k pakistani Jahil hai ,,, na respect kertey hai ik dusrey ki na sahi se boltey hai ,,,

He said that I run away from pakistani's because ,,,,,,,,,,, the worst of our nation goes abroad in general. true ,,,you said true .........

I hope we all students can bring a positive change ...
I specially will try my best ............

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
there are many reasons sir . ist of all
"deen say douri" . islami taleemaat say bht dour ja rahay hain hum. just naam k musalman hain.
how many people of us know about Hazrat Muhammad (SAWW) sons and daughters and wives with names . mai un Hasti ka zikr ker rha hun jin k liye yeh dunya banae gae ha . Gheebat , Hasad , Dikhawa , Chugli , khushamad , nafarmani , bey hissi, Mafad parasti yeh sab cheezain hamaray mua'ashry ma itne rach bus gae hain k , hum abhi sirf naam k musalmaan rahay hain.
believe me all the things which i have said ,are the basics ...
hum apnay parents k ahteraam k derjay ko iss had tak lay jatay hain k humara un say baat kerna he kam hu jata ha, humain koi bh kaam huta ha tou hum through Maan ji kehty hain, where as aisa nh huna chahye , there is a saying "dekhu sher ki nigaah say , khilao sounay ka nawala" . untill my Fsc i hardly talked alot or directly with my father , the day i started sharing every thing with my father, i was satisfied from inside (the satisfaction you can feel) , aur jo meri cheezain khrab hu jate theen ya kuch bh aisa waisa . sab set hunay laga . Maan Baap he hain Allah SWT k baad jo apki fiqar kerty hain, meri nazar ma father and beitay ka relation dost jaisa huna chahye.

i tell you my own story, i just started adopting these things in my life , and literally i saw a massive change . Gheebat her koi kerta ha spc hamaray mua'ashry ma , yeh discussion ka main hissa hu chuke ha , jahan beithy hun gaen wahan yeh he chal rahe hu ge , but agar ap islaam ki nazar ma GHEEBAT k meaning perhain, apnay maray huay bhai ka gosht khana . so the next time ma kuch bh kise k baray ma kehnay laga tou mujhy meaning yaad a gae , aur ma ab bht control kerta hun . 2nd thing dikhawa , dikhawa insaan k nekiyun ko iss tarah bhasam ker daita ha jaisay aag eendhan ko , same goes with hasad , chugli , khushamdi , nafarmani ... yeh sab her kise ki life ma hute hain.
now comes Quran . Quran ka ahteraam is level tak phuncha dia ha , k hum nauzbillah dour bhagty hain( its so so unfortunate) . novels her koi perh lay ga , hum safar drama aye tou sab nay novel perh lia , zindage gulzar aya tou sab nay woh perh lia , twilight saga aya tou sab nay woh perh lia . Hum mai say kitny log daily perhty hain , daily tou bht dour ki baat , kinty ramazan kareem ma poora ik Quran Paak perhty hain . yeh ALMIYAA ha hamari society ka . itna ziada ahteraam ka level ha k hum Quran o hadees ka mutaila he nh kerty . ap nay parents k baray ma jo kaha all very true . u assumed me wrong thats y thuri misunderstanding hu gae . Agar hum as a muslim Quran o Hadees ko follow kerna shuru ker daen tou humain " inn great example Bill gates, Warren buffet, Tata's CEO, Steve Jobs, Mittals" ko follow kernay ki zarurat he nh, infact in bandoun nay hamari taleemat ko study kia ha aur apni socities pe implement kia ha .
yeh jinty bh successfull man hain, wallmart etc , unka prime OBJECTIVE kia tha , paisa not at all . Humanity/Mankind/To serve people.
inn sab cheezun ki shiddat say kami ha hamaray muashry mai . western logun k education system ma , they taught their childrens about Hazrat Umar R.A . kia hasti thay woh.
hum nay kia taraki kerni sir , humari aurtain Star Plus/ ya Hum Tv ya ARY say niklain geen tou apnay bachun pe kuch concentration day pain geen , believe me , agar issi jagah pe woh Quran o Hadees ka mutaila kerny lagaen tou , u will see a Mssive massive change in our society .
her banda paisay kamany ki rais ma laga hua ha , Shukar ka alam kam huta ja rha ha , na shukri berhti ja rahe ha , agar her insaan apnay say neehcay k logun ko daikh k jeenay lagain, they will be more than satisfied . Khairz sir bus Allah Paak her kise ko Namaz qaim kerny wala , maan Baap ka fermanberdaar, chutoun say shafqat , baroun ka ahteram , aur dosrun ki fiqar kernay wala bana day . aur Allah SWT aur Us k Rasool SAWW k taleemat per amal kerny wala bana day . aameen , sum ameen

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ALL

The name of the topic is

Flying to Canada 2013 from Pakistan (tickets and airlines thread)

:D :D :D

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
o meray jigar k toutay ... you see , again :p apni fikar hu rahe ha :) hahha
ummat ki fiqar ker , tar(swim) jae ga ... . healthy discussion is always good
topic new bh ban jae ga ...

aftaglow

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Mississauga
fkl said:
Haa.. I should have seen that coming.

Any way, although this is going off topic but unfortunately i have pretty much hurt some one's ego although at no point have i gone off etiquette.

You are assumed to be what you write on the internet. No one knows here each other personally (otherwise may be you would have thought twice before writing 'yaar', laalay). For a starting point, i have kids nearly half your age (if not equal) and there are a lot of university students for whom i am 'sir' considering back ground, age and exposure. Any way that is not the point here.

When you write 'it is parents liability, and it is no ihsaan'. That is simply interpreted to be your opinion. What's wrong with that inference? Didn't you exactly write that out? You might be a great son otherwise. But again what you write here is your only representation. Do me a favor, show that to your parents. Precisely, what you wrote and ask them how you feel.

For a little context here, i have worked for many years with people from west, specially those from US. They (and in general developed world) thinks we Pakistanis are fools and we waste our generation by supporting them AFTER they attain puberty. We waste our lives, energies and money to give our kids strong foundations. But it also prevents them from developing the skills to face the world. Our kids don't work in mc donalds if their family can afford them. University students in the US have tons of loans behind their backs. That is very real for their lives and that is why they take their education seriously or simply drop off if they don't see the feasibility.

The disadvantage is they never develop the bond with their children and hence are left to old homes in the old ages. Pakistani and Eastern values are different. But still we need to teach our kids the realities of life.

If not already, you all will soon be parents. Trust me, it is a very hard and life changing experience. You sacrifice a lot of yourself to bring up your kids. And NOT ALL PARENTS do that. Warna chor ka beta chor na hota. Because it is more of training yourself than your kids and that is really hard. Children learn by example, not by preaching. So to make them better humans, you have to become better yourself. Theoretically, you all know this already, but the gravity and intensity will only be felt when you become ones yourself.

I am a little too old for being emotional or to - chill. So all of this is not sentimental at all and i only write this after my kids are asleep :) So stop trying to show me your cool head and not take this personal. We are not at cross roads of age, profession or background to argue. Just take that as a piece of advice from a generation little ahead of yourself.

Our values are great and are our identity. But if our next generations waste all of it by representing themselves publicly with 'every parent does that, koi ihsaan nahin, we should change that mentality'. Then we will not prosper and we will continue to see our youngsters sitting on the corners of every street wasting time but doing nothing useful with their lives, as they already do.

If you able to see beyond emotions, this was merely written as a parent and God forbidden it will be the worst day of my parenthood when and if my son turns and says the same sentence as above to me. So i am just trying here to prevent that from happening.

Enough said already and my apologies for a long one on an unrelated thread. I won't write further on this.
double likes sir +1 , like an arrow on bullseye !

And yeah that is totally true , my cousin in Australia advised me do anything but avoid desis(Pakistanis) and dunt be with them at all :S

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nah nothing...my friend got med in 10 days..done with med on 28th may, and still waiting for visa...458bridge also waiting since long.....don't know when will they start to issue visa...

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Can.ott said:
Nah nothing...my friend got med in 10 days..done with med on 28th may, and still waiting for visa...458bridge also waiting since long.....don't know when will they start to issue visa...

458 bridge got visa today :)))))))))
And aftaglow also got visa few days ago :)
They have started giving visa :)

MashaALLAH

Congrats to both of you :) :) :)

I pray that all get visas :) Ameen INSHALLAH

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm let's see... Yaar tum hi btado..for how long can we hold a air line booking?

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
RKAZI said:
I have booked my seat in Cathay Pacific for 3rd Sep 2013, I couldnt get any other flight which was going vancouver and in low fare,
Cathay has cost me 92k but it may got up till I buy ,,,
But atleast m happy that I got a seat ,,,
Can you please tell me for which course / college have you applied in vancouver?
I have also applied for vancouver for animation under general category...May be we can be in touch as we have selected same city.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
paritosh_thanki said:
Can you please tell me for which course / college have you applied in vancouver?
I have also applied for vancouver for animation under general category...May be we can be in touch as we have selected same city.
Hey i will be landing in Vancouver but mine destination is victoria
I have applied in Uni pf victoria
Its an island and its about 2 hour IN FERRY or bus from vancouver and half an hour in flight