+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fly to Canada with BCPNP work permit support letter and apply for temporary work permit at the border

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Is it possible to fly to Canada with a BCPNP work permit support letter and apply for a temporary work permit at the border ? Thanks in advance

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
No, I do not have any Visa. I have applied for an LMIA based work permit and a BCPNP based PR. I got my work pemit support letter 10 months late so i am looking into options as my employeer is getting tired of waiting and may cancel my contract early next year so am looking at all my options

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I do not have any Visa. I have applied for an LMIA based work permit and a BCPNP based PR. I got my work pemit support letter 10 months late so i am looking into options as my employeer is getting tired of waiting and may cancel my contract early next year so am looking at all my options
So if you don’t have a work permit or visitor visa you cannot you enter Canada. A support letter doesn’t allow you to enter Canada. On the BC PNP website it tells you to apply for work permit with the support letter…doesn’t it?

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
So if you don’t have a work permit or visitor visa you cannot you enter Canada. A support letter doesn’t allow you to enter Canada. On the BC PNP website it tells you to apply for work permit with the support letter…doesn’t it?
Yes it does. Thank you. I am just out of options and have invested alot. Apologies