+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fly India to Canada queries

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
I have Canadian pr and I’m in India now , I want to go back , I have booked ticket for sept 4th, Via Air France ,I got email from them stating exist and enter regulations, I’m not sure if I am eligible , how to I make sure ? Im in dehradun ,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have Canadian pr and I’m in India now , I want to go back , I have booked ticket for sept 4th, Via Air France ,I got email from them stating exist and enter regulations, I’m not sure if I am eligible , how to I make sure ? Im in dehradun ,
Thos is more about France‘s rules for transit Passengers. Have you looked in their website or asked Air France? For Canada all you need to provide is your quarantine plan on arrival.

Reactions: agenfavo

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
Thos is more about France‘s rules for transit Passengers. Have you looked in their website or asked Air France? For Canada all you need to provide is your quarantine plan on arrival.
thanks for response , I booked ticket 1 week before and next day Air France sent me email stating eligibility scope , : PR holders of canada not included in current scope" under indian authority , I also talked them over phone , they referred me to indian authority which I haven't been able to get in touch , im not sure who to contact , I emailed many people but no response

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for response , I booked ticket 1 week before and next day Air France sent me email stating eligibility scope , : PR holders of canada not included in current scope" under indian authority , I also talked them over phone , they referred me to indian authority which I haven't been able to get in touch , im not sure who to contact , I emailed many people but no response
Do they allow you to board the plane?

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
Do they allow you to board the plane?
that's what I been looking for , Air France said I would need to contact local authorities , if they release my boarding pass at airport ,then I may be able to travel, Im not sure if they give me boarding pass at delhi airport , im planning to get Covid test within 72 hours , and get a letter stating my zone is no containment zone, im not sure if this will help me or not.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that's what I been looking for , Air France said I would need to contact local authorities , if they release my boarding pass at airport ,then I may be able to travel, Im not sure if they give me boarding pass at delhi airport , im planning to get Covid test within 72 hours , and get a letter stating my zone is no containment zone, im not sure if this will help me or not.
I'm not sure if getting the covid test with 72 hours is useful or not because there are reports from other countries that travelers (from India) were tested positive upon arrival despite having had the test within 72 hours in India.

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
I'm not sure if getting the covid test with 72 hours is useful or not because there are reports from other countries that travelers (from India) were tested positive upon arrival despite having had the test within 72 hours in India.
thanks for sharing,

agenfavo

Nov 29, 2013
I talked with Air France again , this time they told me I can't travel because I do not have canadian/PR holder relative living in canada, I have cancelled my flight

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I talked with Air France again , this time they told me I can't travel because I do not have canadian/PR holder relative living in canada, I have cancelled my flight
If you are a PR you should have been able to travel but Air France May have set their own rules.