29-06-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-08-2010
Hi PPL

I just want to know waht are the good airline to travel from DEL To Toronto.Is there any direct non stop flight.Please let me know if some one know .

Aucknz
Thanks

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Aucknz said:
Hi PPL

I just want to know waht are the good airline to travel from DEL To Toronto.Is there any direct non stop flight.Please let me know if some one know .

Aucknz
Thanks
Air Canada or Lufthanza is the best one. There is no direct flights between Delhi and Toronto, you have to stop in Europe or States.

kal1313

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-08-10
File Transfer...
16-09-10
Passport Req..
30-10-10
believe it or not jet airways also goes to toronto now, you can also try ethiad airways or even good old air india( wouldnt recommend it though) and even stay away from british airways its even worse than air india since they have had their union dispute . there are tons of airlines that serve delhi to toronto , lufthansa, klm, qatar airways, american airlines , turkish airlines, Aerosvit, continental airlines, air france ,finn air, swiss air, asiana air . These are just to name a few just depends on who is giving out a better deal on the day you want to travel. Sometimes the main website have a deal going on you just have to go through the daunting task of going on each and every websites homepage.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zohal said:
Air Canada or Lufthanza is the best one. There is no direct flights between Delhi and Toronto, you have to stop in Europe or States.
Cathay Pacific is also an option. You can stopover in Hong Kong.

B

boyee6576

My first time to India was Air Canada, but the last two times I went by Jet Airways. If you dont want to be board on your flight go with Jet Airways. Each seat has its own entertaiment system, to watch bollywood movies and music videos and video games. The food is pretty good but the chappati is like rubber lol..

My flights stopped in Brussels and then to Toronto. Its not a long lay over, you get off the plain and they regroom it you get back on it about 2 hours later. Not bad really.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
boyee6576 said:
My first time to India was Air Canada, but the last two times I went by Jet Airways. If you dont want to be board on your flight go with Jet Airways. Each seat has its own entertaiment system, to watch bollywood movies and music videos and video games. The food is pretty good but the chappati is like rubber lol..

My flights stopped in Brussels and then to Toronto. Its not a long lay over, you get off the plain and they regroom it you get back on it about 2 hours later. Not bad really.
Now all planes have entertainment system in each seat, on october i am going to Delhi using American Airlines, always i used Air Canada but this time i want to try this American Airline.