+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flights for immediate family members

gill-chd

Jun 23, 2016
Hello I’m Canadian citizen and I want to bring my mother here from India because there is nobody to help her out over there.. I booked Air Canada flight from Delhi to Vancouver non stop last week but today I got email for flight cancellation...
now I have to book another flight for her..
can somebody please tell me which flight would be best for her to come here as she needs wheelchair and I don’t want her to go through security checks again if she is having a connect flight somewhere...

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
if she can make it to middle east. Qatar airways is flying thrice a week to Toronto. i guess India is totally shut no international travel.
The OP needs to have their mother get to Vancouver so your suggestion would involve min 2 transits which given she is in a wheelchair not great idea

Seems Air Canada have direct flight availability in September Delhi/Vancouver but maybe call check with the airline directly for when they are planning to start direct flights again.

Last edited:

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Hello I’m Canadian citizen and I want to bring my mother here from India because there is nobody to help her out over there.. I booked Air Canada flight from Delhi to Vancouver non stop last week but today I got email for flight cancellation...
can somebody please tell me which flight would be best for her to come here as she needs wheelchair and I don’t want her to go through security checks again if she is having a connect flight somewhere...
Did you try Air India ? They are operating vande bharat mission ex flights from DEL-YVR

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume your mother has a TRV or supervisa.