+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flight tickets and arrival

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
where can i get the cheapest air ticket to Canada Pearson airport, and my course is starting on september 3rd in Humber college, how many days before do i have to arrive in Canada to manage things smoothly..please leave me your valuable comment

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Well maybe first share from where you plan to fly from. You can get an idea of cost from Expedia but expect there are other agents operating online in your home country.

General recommendation is to not arrive more than 3-4 weeks before classes start given you cannot work and will need to be able to finance that period without work

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
i m planning from
Well maybe first share from where you plan to fly from. You can get an idea of cost from Expedia but expect there are other agents operating online in your home country.

General recommendation is to not arrive more than 3-4 weeks before classes start given you cannot work and will need to be able to finance that period without work
i m planning to fly from delhi.thank you i ll concern it with some agents.....yeah i didn't know that i have to bear my own expense i will keep that in mind while booking thank you

Zubeh

May 25, 2019
Toronto, Canada
not me but could you share few details about your flight like what was your fare, luggage and when did you booked your ticket

It depends on the airline you are using. I used Ethiopian airlines and the flight was around $1200 round trip (For security reasons i paid round trip) and then you have access to 1 carry on 8kg, i handbag or backpack especially laptop of women's bags 5kg and then two luggage bags for 32kg each. all in your ticket. and if you want extra luggage you have to pay for i think around $150-200CAD. And non of you luggage should exceed these weights otherwise you will need to pay full luggage for an extra bag even if its just 5kg

Reactions: Amar ambedkar

Zubeh

May 25, 2019
Toronto, Canada
where can i get the cheapest air ticket to Canada Pearson airport, and my course is starting on september 3rd in Humber college, how many days before do i have to arrive in Canada to manage things smoothly..please leave me your valuable comment
You will have to have a strong reason to be here one month ahead of time. I was here 6 months ahead of time and it was not easy to be let in, so, you can come like 1 month to two weeks. ideally with an explanation to find good accommodation and get to settle in with the cultural differences before school starts.

people have been send back when they come too early and no good explanation to come back at a latter date

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
oh
You will have to have a strong reason to be here one month ahead of time. I was here 6 months ahead of time and it was not easy to be let in, so, you can come like 1 month to two weeks. ideally with an explanation to find good accommodation and get to settle in with the cultural differences before school starts.

people have been send back when they come too early and no good explanation to come back at a latter date
oh...my course start on 6th september i m thinking of booking a ticket in first week of august..its not too early i think and i do need to settle difference in a different culture.

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
and how

and how could you land 6 months before the starting date...

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
oh
oh...my course start on 6th september i m thinking of booking a ticket in first week of august..its not too early i think and i do need to settle difference in a different culture.
You can use flights.google.com to find out the best flight for you. Keep in mind the baggage allowance, usually airlines apply the piece system when flying to the Americas. Most airlines have a baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 23kg each. A major exception is Air Canada, which has changed it recently to 1 piece of 23kg and the second piece is now chargeable at INR 5000 odd.

Also note due many airlines avoiding Iranian airspace due to diplomatic issues, there will be some flights that are cancelled due to routing, and as a result the price for the tickets of the remainder flights will be high.