+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flight ticket

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
HI guys,

Flight ticket compulsory required for application or we can avoid any options?

IF visa not approved or plan changed for any reason will get full refund on tickets?

guide me

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Flight ticket compulsory required for application or we can avoid any options?
Not compulsory. It greatly raises chances nontheless.

IF visa not approved or plan changed for any reason will get full refund on tickets?
This is a question for the company you buy the tickets from.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Usually changing plans or not getting a visa does not result in influencing any airline to give a refund. Refunds as sure the OP should know are based on a sliding scale depending on whether someone buys a non flexible low cost ticket versus a full fare ticket, the latter having the greater chance of a refund or least less some nominal admin fee. As Jalex said check with the airline what options there are ticket wise..

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Don't book your ticket before getting the visa stamped you can provide a provisional booking which you can get from most of the travel agencies
1. I am planning to use online site for getting tentative itinerary but while talking PDF /print its in Traveller name place its written adult1 and adult 2
2. Also written that 'This flight is not booked. Book now to guarantee price and availability'

will it ok or any action required?

Najeeburrehman

Jun 3, 2017
Dubai
1. I am planning to use online site for getting tentative itinerary but while talking PDF /print its in Traveller name place its written adult1 and adult 2
2. Also written that 'This flight is not booked. Book now to guarantee price and availability'

will it ok or any action required?
Dear,
As your name is not appearing on this online travel itenerary Better visit any of the travel agent he will provide you with a copy of airline ticket on your proposed dates with your name mentioned
Regards

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
The flight itinerary is the least important of your worries in a TRV application. Don't even bother. Tentative dates are enough.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys thanks for help but i am still confused on this matter. I clearly know that Tentative plan and dates will work.

My question is any site where i can get tentative plan which having Name printed on it. I dont have agent and trying to find
agent but they are saying 'no' for help.

or at last in "letter of explanation' i can add point for officer that 'I will book ticket one my visa will get approved"?

any one have any clue.

I know i got answers from experts but i am looking specific answer to my question.as I clearly know that Tentative plan and dates will work.

appreciate for help and thanks in advance

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
or at last in "letter of explanation' i can add point for officer that 'I will book ticket one my visa will get approved"?
You can do this, but in fact, you don't even have to mention it anywhere at all. This is what the visa officer expects you, and every applicant, to do: to book a ticket only after the visa is approved.

ckshah1498

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
You can do this, but in fact, you don't even have to mention it anywhere at all. This is what the visa officer expects you, and every applicant, to do: to book a ticket only after the visa is approved.
can you try to answer on this which i am asking i just got tentative plan from expedia but will it ok without name?
My question is any site where i can get tentative plan which having Name printed on it. I dont have agent and trying to find

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
can you try to answer on this which i am asking i just got tentative plan from expedia but will it ok without name?
Quite honestly, I would pay more attention to the documents for your dad's employment, his financials, etc than to the tickets.

I'm not sure if this would work. You can try booking on Yatra.com or Cleartrip.com or Makemytrip.com. I think one of these sites allows someone to book/print off tickets with names and holds these tickets for 24 hours without paying for it.

Alternatively (and this is something I have done), you can try to reserve tickets with a travel agent who has the Amadeus e-Travel software where you can book with names and hold tickets for 24 hours