+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flight ticket

TAVELEE

Jan 8, 2017
hi
can someone help me please.... how to proof my flight ticket cuz I cannot get flight booking without paying. I ask travel agent but they said I have to pay to book and get flight itinerary . Can I just write letter saying I will get my flight ticket as soon as visa is approved? or please help me some one. thx

Lima_011

Feb 17, 2015
I am on the same boat!

I am applying for my in laws and they are asking for provisional travel arrangements(airline and hotel booking)?

They will be staying with me at my house. How would I show airline ticket? Should I just go search online for the airline schedule that they might fly with and just copy that in the itinerary.

Thanks in advance!

oncoders

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
TAVELEE said:
hi
can someone help me please.... how to proof my flight ticket cuz I cannot get flight booking without paying. I ask travel agent but they said I have to pay to book and get flight itinerary . Can I just write letter saying I will get my flight ticket as soon as visa is approved? or please help me some one. thx
I wrote that i will purchase the tickets once the visa is approved in the letter of explanation . They accepted that.

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
I am one of those who made the mistake of purchasing flight tickets before the visa application was approved.
What I understand from the VAC staff who helped me out was print out a tentative flight plan (the rough plan you get to on most travel sites like Expedia stating the itinerary and price of flight, which airline, etc) and submit that along with your application.

Also with accommodation you can book hotels that are either refundable or those that allow you to pay when you're actually there.

Hope this helps!