+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flight through Canada

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
So turkish airlines cancelled my flight. My flight was islamabad - istanbul - vancouver.

Now I am looking for alternatives but the only reasonable one i found is on qatar [islamabad -> doha -> montreal -> vancouver]
on 19 August

Would this flight work ? Since the hotel stay is no longer requied can I travel direct to Vancouver like this ?

MianUsama

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
So turkish airlines cancelled my flight. My flight was islamabad - istanbul - vancouver.

Now I am looking for alternatives but the only reasonable one i found is on qatar [islamabad -> doha -> montreal -> vancouver]
on 19 August

Would this flight work ? Since the hotel stay is no longer requied can I travel direct to Vancouver like this ?
What price did you get for this flight?

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019

on 19 August

Yes this works now, as there are no inter-province travel restrictions. You will get your immigration in Montreal and then self-transfer to YVR

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
14 days*
Yes i dont think it should be a problem. Only thing is recently when traveling domestically they ask "Have you traveled outside Canada?" and can refuse to board when you say yes. If you are getting your boarding pass in Islamabad then you should be fine. I would ask the airline before booking to have complete clarity

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
14 days*
Yes i dont think it should be a problem. Only thing is recently when traveling domestically they ask "Have you traveled outside Canada?" and can refuse to board when you say yes. If you are getting your boarding pass in Islamabad then you should be fine. I would ask the airline before booking to have complete clarity
ok great, because i booked through qatar and the whole flight is booked as one flight so hopefully wont be any issue

Reactions: tkhan270