+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flight Details help needed

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
Hello,

I booked my flight from Karachi, Pakistan to Toronto Turkish Airlines for next month. I have never traveled by plane, therefore, it was my first experience. I selected the seats and booked the flights through a travel agent but can not see any seat number in my flight confirmation or e-Ticket on Turkish Airlines' website. How do I see my seat confirmation? is this a thing to worry about?

Please suggest,

Thanks.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Your agent has not confirmed your seats. If you have the option of selecting seats on Airline website, do so. Otherwise reach airport early and select seats while checkin

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
AlishbaSehai said:
Hello,

I booked my flight from Karachi, Pakistan to Toronto Turkish Airlines for next month. I have never traveled by plane, therefore, it was my first experience. I selected the seats and booked the flights through a travel agent but can not see any seat number in my flight confirmation or e-Ticket on Turkish Airlines' website. How do I see my seat confirmation? is this a thing to worry about?

Please suggest,

Thanks.
sometimes u can reserve seats online if u can checkin online. but most often ur given seats at the airport when u get ur boarding pass(written on boarding pass). use ur ticket number or conformation number on the airline website to check if u can book seats online.

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
GTO911 said:
Your agent has not confirmed your seats. If you have the option of selecting seats on Airline website, do so. Otherwise reach airport early and select seats while checkin
I tried viewing available seats on the Turkish airlines' website for the same flight. I can see that the seat is reserved but in no way can confirm that is is reserved by my travel agent.

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
mead said:
sometimes u can reserve seats online if u can checkin online. but most often ur given seats at the airport when u get ur boarding pass(written on boarding pass). use ur ticket number or conformation number on the airline website to check if u can book seats online.
That means I have to rush early to the airport before departure to get the window seat?

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
AlishbaSehai said:
I tried viewing available seats on the Turkish airlines' website for the same flight. I can see that the seat is reserved but in no way can confirm that is is reserved by my travel agent.
PM me your PNR, ill see if seats can be selected now, otherwise only at checkin time

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
AlishbaSehai said:
That means I have to rush early to the airport before departure to get the window seat?
Window seats aren't always the best. I always take an aisle seat for long flights. That way you can easily stand up whenever you want to. If the plane has a middle row, the best seats (in my opinion) are the aisle seats on the middle row. I hate window seats.

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
scylla said:
Window seats aren't always the best. I always take an aisle seat for long flights. That way you can easily stand up whenever you want to. If the plane has a middle row, the best seats (in my opinion) are the aisle seats on the middle row. I hate window seats.
I agree, frequent flyers like aisle seats but excited newbs need to look out

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
scylla said:
lol i agree a nice drink and an isle seat perfect for long travel and hope that the guy in the window seat doesnt have to go often;)

AlishbaSehai

Oct 4, 2015
Thank you all for the suggestions. I called the travel agent, it was a printing mistake. Got it rectified and confirmed my seats.