+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fleming January 2019 Intake

ahura

Nov 18, 2018
USING THIS LINK IT IS SHOWING NO RECORDS FOUND. BUT I GOT A MAIL FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING FILE THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFERED THE FILE TO BANGALORE AND IT IS UNDER PROCESSING , AND THEY HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THE TRACKING ID.

insideman

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
USING THIS LINK IT IS SHOWING NO RECORDS FOUND. BUT I GOT A MAIL FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER SUBMITTING FILE THAT THEY HAVE TRANSFERED THE FILE TO BANGALORE AND IT IS UNDER PROCESSING , AND THEY HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THE TRACKING ID.
vfs global have 2 different sites for tracking the application...i was using the other one and it was showing no record found...but after using another one...it strt showing the record

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
I received offer letter from fleFlem college for global business management for Jan 2019 .... And my visa status is : Application/profile details

Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the finaldecision has been made.

Can anyone tell ... What's going on ¿???

insideman

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I received offer letter from fleFlem college for global business management for Jan 2019 .... And my visa status is : Application/profile details

Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the finaldecision has been made.

yup....they r reviewing ur application

Farhanfaiz10

Nov 29, 2018

I have the same status. When did you apply for visa?

Ramansonu

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018

Mine is also showing same status