+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fleming college ::: any body for Wireless information Networking ??

vikram49

Apr 23, 2012
Hi every bodies.

I have completed BE in Electronics and Communication and got an admission in Fleming College -- Peterborough. The course is newly introduced and providing 4 months internship as well.

Does anybody apply for the same? if yes than lets share your thoughts.

If you are already in Canada than please lead us for all useful details and problems usually faces by newcomers.

Your every drop is matters and may change our thoughts and attitude as well.

So guys its kindly urge to all my bro and sis ,,,, please provide your drop of experience and intelligence.

Thanks in advance..

Vikram

vikram49

Apr 23, 2012
It seems no one come to Fleming college...

Common guys..share your thoughts about city Peterborough or anything regrading newcomers to Canada..

Thanks again

A

AJITH87

Hi Vikram,

I got admission for the same course for fall 2012. Let us move together.. have you got VISA? I am only about to apply as edu loan is under process… you can mail me..

Thanks..

A

AJITH87

And from where did you get information that it provides 4 months internship? Detailed information regarding the course is not available in the college website.

Anyone else going for this course... please join...

Thanks,
Ajith

vikram49

Apr 23, 2012
hi Ajit,
Nice to hear from you.
I have PDF format course structure and it is clearly mention in it.
You can search online and get the PDF course outline.
I am coming in Jan intake. I have some problem related loan and documents.
Hope you get there and we will meet in Jan.

If you have time than please let me know how much loan you have arranged and file preparation etc.
thanks and regards,

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
vikram49 said:
hi Ajit,
Nice to hear from you.
I have PDF format course structure and it is clearly mention in it.
You can search online and get the PDF course outline.
I am coming in Jan intake. I have some problem related loan and documents.
Hope you get there and we will meet in Jan.

If you have time than please let me know how much loan you have arranged and file preparation etc.
thanks and regards,

naresh355

Aug 13, 2012
Hi vikram and amandeep,

I too got admission into flemming college in wireless info networking for jan 2013 intake....so, lets share information regarding the course and all.

MVSR

Sep 6, 2012
hey guyss i`m also planning for wireless n networking course
any idea about college???fee??pls give some info about this college and course........

A

AJITH87

hi,
it's a good college. i'm currently doing this course with many other indians and it's the first batch of this course. faculties are good. just joined for sept 2012 intake. have to wait 6 months to work legally in canada. here part time jobs are less compared to greater toronto area. but course is good and the final semester is a hands on project in a company which increases job prospects here.

Reactions: Iamabhi10

sagar_vad

Oct 1, 2012
@ajith87 could u give us some more info regarding the course structure, faculty and other stuff related to the same.

i am planning for the jan intake

DESAIronak

Oct 8, 2012
sagar_vad said:
@ ajith87 could u give us some more info regarding the course structure, faculty and other stuff related to the same.

i am planning for the jan intake
\

I am also planning for fleming for wireless.....for jan intake..any suggestion

thx....

A

AJITH87

Hi,
send a mail to my email id. i will reply with course structure.

hardeep67

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
hello ajit veer i hardeep frm chandigarh i got offer letter of fleming in wireless .... plz tell somthing abt course its easy bcz i m frm ece background ...... howz ur life going on theree..... u hv face any problm or nt ....