+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpolling

manu.chan

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
what will be procedure of getting a work permit after the 90 day restoration is done..???

I am from India, am i elgible to get a work permit at the border???

Where i can find more information on this???

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
As far as i know you can do flagpole thing only if you are from visa exempt country or you have a canadian visa (tourist one) in your passport.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
manu.chan said:
what will be procedure of getting a work permit after the 90 day restoration is done..???

I am from India, am i elgible to get a work permit at the border???

Where i can find more information on this???
If you are past the 90 day restoration period then you will need to leave Canada, return to your home country and apply for the work permit from your home country. You cannot apply from within Canada or at the border. Your only choice is to leave and apply from outside of Canada.

manu.chan

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
scylla said:
If you are past the 90 day restoration period then you will need to leave Canada, return to your home country and apply for the work permit from your home country. You cannot apply from within Canada or at the border. Your only choice is to leave and apply from outside of Canada.
Thanks for the info...but I believe a visitor visa can help ( if approved)

Phoenix1219

Oct 10, 2012
Can anyone please help me?
My working visa is expired but I still have valid work permit which is about to expire in August.
I also have PR application but haven't received an AOR yet.
Is it possible that I go back home for vacation and renew my visa in there which is much easier and faster around July before my permit expires in AUgust so that will allow me to enter back to Canada and get my work permit renewal at the airport along with my supporting documents of SINP approval and hopefully with AOR to present at the port of entry?
Thanks.