+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpolling in travel history section URGENT

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Hi,

I did a flag polling between US and Canada for work permit purposes. I did not enter US since I did not had US visa at that time. However, I have a stamp on my passport from CBSA for the border crossing I did on that day. I forgot to include this travel in my travel history section of e-APR. I have now submitted my e-APR. Do you think this will be a problem? And is there something I can do now?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

I did a flag polling between US and Canada for work permit purposes. I did not enter US since I did not had US visa at that time. However, I have a stamp on my passport from CBSA for the border crossing I did on that day. I forgot to include this travel in my travel history section of e-APR. I have now submitted my e-APR. Do you think this will be a problem? And is there something I can do now?
Extremely unlikely to be a problem but ideally you should have mentioned it, as technically you did leave Canada and attempted to enter the USA.
Personally, I would not worry about it.

Reactions: aakad_bakad

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Thanks for your respone. Is there something I can do about it now to correct that mistake?
Extremely unlikely to be a problem but ideally you should have mentioned it, as technically you did leave Canada and attempted to enter the USA.
Personally, I would not worry about it.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Thanks for your respone. Is there something I can do about it now to correct that mistake?
It's not going to be a cause of misrepresentation. Personally, I would not bother.

Reactions: aakad_bakad

aakad_bakad

Star Member
Aug 15, 2013
Thanks for your response, also I have answered "NO" to the statutory question, Have been denied entry to Canada or any other country? in my e-APR. Even though I got refused entry to US during my flagpolling. Is this the correct answer to the question?

I would also like to mention that I applied for US Visitor Visa couple of months after this flagpolling and it was approved. But I have never travelled to US since then.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your response, also I have answered "NO" to the statutory question, Have been denied entry to Canada or any other country? in my e-APR. Even though I got refused entry to US during my flagpolling. Is this the correct answer to the question?

I would also like to mention that I applied for US Visitor Visa couple of months after this flagpolling and it was approved. But I have never travelled to US since then.
That's correct.

Daman17

Oct 28, 2019
Hi,

Hi
I am in the similar situation. I did flagpolling and now I am not sure how to answer the question : "Have you been denied entry to Canada or any other country? in my e-APR. Even though I got refused entry to US during my flagpolling. Is this the correct answer to the question?" Can anyone please guide. TIA

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi
I am in the similar situation. I did flagpolling and now I am not sure how to answer the question : "Have you been denied entry to Canada or any other country? in my e-APR. Even though I got refused entry to US during my flagpolling. Is this the correct answer to the question?" Can anyone please guide. TIA
Hi, did you say yes for that question? Did you get your PR? I'm in the same boat! Please response!

jagan542

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018

Hello,
I did flag polling for the PR Landing procedure. I did get a Refusal of Entry to the US. Once the consulates are back in operation, I am planning to apply for US visitor visa. Please suggest me if I am supposed to mention it as YES (for denial into the country) or NO. I'm confused here.

Thanks in advance.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi,

Hi,
I know this post is very old but I'm really looking for an answer because I'm getting very worried
I have the exact same situation like yours with flagpole not included in travel history, please let me know how did your process went and If you got the PR
Please answer me what you did ?
Thank you!