+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flagpolling entry in calculator or not?

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I've applied for my citizenship but haven't received my AOR yet.(It's been only 1 month).

I didn't put the entries when I went to border to get my work permit or to change my status as PR.
Although, both entries will result in 0 outside days but I didn't really visit any other country.

Was I supposed to write them down in calculator? if yes, What can be done here now to fix this?

Any help will be much appreciated.

tdot96799

Jul 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I've applied for my citizenship but haven't received my AOR yet.(It's been only 1 month).

I didn't put the entries when I went to border to get my work permit or to change my status as PR.
Although, both entries will result in 0 outside days but I didn't really visit any other country.

Was I supposed to write them down in calculator? if yes, What can be done here now to fix this?

Any help will be much appreciated.
Yes, I did the same mistake I had Test and Interview on Sept 14th, 2019 Mississauga Location. So the Visa Officer was like everything is fine but you missed few days I assume it your exit for Work visa and PR, then I'm like yeah I did not put that sorry I forgot. long story short he was cool with it. so don't stress about it. All good.