+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling by Megabus. Wat is the best way to do it?

Kalikay

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Tryinh to find the best and cheapest way to flagpole without a car. For those who have experience please fill me in

Kalikay

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Why don't you request an appointment in etobicoke office and complete landing ?
Because wen I traveled to Canada the boarder officer didn't stamp my passport and I've thrown away my ticket so I have nothing to proof I have a valid stay in Canada. I even threw away my plane ticket which I've been told is proof needed for an appointment.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Because wen I traveled to Canada the boarder officer didn't stamp my passport and I've thrown away my ticket so I have nothing to proof I have a valid stay in Canada. I even threw away my plane ticket which I've been told is proof needed for an appointment.
This is the first time I've ever heard of this, and it doesn't make any sense. Who told you this? The IRCC Call Centre?

By the way, what is your purpose for flagpoling?

Kalikay

Star Member
May 19, 2018
This is the first time I've ever heard of this, and it doesn't make any sense. Who told you this? The IRCC Call Centre?

By the way, what is your purpose for flagpoling?
Wen I tried to request an interview on the webform they replied back saying that. The BV purpose is for confirmation of permanent residence

Kalikay

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Do you mind posting the reply without your personal details?
In order to finalize your request, we invite you to resubmit your enquiry by filling out the IRCC Web form and by including the following information:

• Your current valid status in Canada (visitor, student, worker),
  • The length of your authorized stay. It can be verified through:
    • the expiry date on your immigration document,
    • the handwritten date under the stamp in your passport, or
    • if there is no handwritten date under the stamp in your passport, your TR status will expire six months from the day you arrived in Canada, and
  • That you wish to confirm your PR status at your local office.
  • If your status expired but you submitted an application to extend your stay before the expiry date:
o please give the date you mailed your application.

If you have no valid status or if your status expired and you did not send an application to extend it before it expired, you may validate your Confirmation of Permanent Residence by leaving and entering Canada through an international airport or a Canadian land border. For more information, please visit our website

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Okay...pretty sure this means you just have to provide the date you originally entered Canada, and ideally your TRV and/or any work/study permits if applicable and it should be enough. No need for a plane ticket at all.

Kalikay

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Okay...pretty sure this means you just have to provide the date you originally entered Canada, and ideally your TRV and/or any work/study permits if applicable and it should be enough. No need for a plane ticket at all.
What is a trv?