+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpoling at Saskatchewan Border Crossing

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hello Sir/ Madam,

I Was graduated in May 2017, and I am eligible for 3 Year post graduate work permit. I have applied my work permit on June 28, 2017. The current processing time is 64 Days for PGWP. Now I have my parents medical emergency to leave for couple of week to my home country. But, By that time, I would not receive my PGWP, and I cannot retuen to canada.

Sir, am I eligible to do flag poling now, After aplying online? Would i be given a chance to explain my change of circumstances and issue me the work permit by CBSA? If I am eligible, what would be the process, and required documents to carry with me for my process to CBSA.

And In 2015, January I was refused entry into USA, from india, As my college start date was already passed. I was sent back to india from the port of entry at San Diago, California. I was banned entry into USA for 5 years.

Will it effect my flagpoling process at Border with US immigration? Will they allow me to do flagpoling and proceed towards canadian border?

Please respond as soon as possible, and thank you.

I aplreciate your time in answering my question.

Will look forward for your reply.
Hii, i just want to know that can i go to north portal border to get post graduation work permit

Sravi

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,
I am waiting for my passport and copr to arrive. Meanwhile was prepping for flag poling at North Portal.
My passport is expiring at the end of May next year. Will I still be allowed to flag pole with less than 6 months of validity?
I am expecting my passport and copr to arrive within 2 weeks.

Any answers will be appreciated