+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpole/Landing - No US Visa

mudassirm

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question and I posted this on different forum as well.

My PR application got approved and I received COPR. I don't have a USA visa. Can you guys please let me know, if i still can do the flagpole or landing on Canadian /US border.

Please provide suggesstions, how can i do the flagpole

jay3d

Feb 25, 2017
yeah you can, just by land...just go there and say that you want to do a flagpole but you don't have US visa they will give you a piece of paper that says you are denied to enter to the US and then you go back to the Canadian border and do all the process, don't worry about that piece that won't affect you in the future.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
The OP should as per other posts here keep in mind that Southern Ontario border posts are restricting ability to flagpole to Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday only so in effect CBSA are implying they are too busy at weekends.

msmahmood

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a relevant question here, can a resident of ontario do his/her landing in Quebec?
I will probably have to my landing very soon and I don't want to go to a border thats very busy, I don't mind driving a bit further if it means that I can do it on a weekend and the process as seamless as possible.

GURI.D.CHD

Mar 5, 2014
Hi All, My wife is on TRV in Canada as a visitor. She has got offer letter from LMIA exempt employer and has received LMIA/Employer number as well. Can we go and get work permit by flag polling?