upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
Hi everyone,

My husband came to Canada as a permanent resident this past June after I sponsored him. When the officers printed his confirmation of permanent residence they did not put his full date of birth and same on his PR card.

I submitted an application of Amendment of Confirmation of Permanent Residence to Immigration Canada last week. I used express mail and I know that they received the application. However, I do not know if they started processing it or not.
The processing time is now 6 months according to IRCC website but I am wondering if there is a way to find the status of the application? Whether they started processing it or not?

Please note: While waiting for our sponsorship application, I linked the application to the IRCC website using GCKeys and I checked today, the amendment application has not been added yet.

Thank you.

Naji.Lebanon

Aug 30, 2017
Hi everyone,

My husband came to Canada as a permanent resident this past June after I sponsored him. When the officers printed his confirmation of permanent residence they did not put his full date of birth and same on his PR card.

I submitted an application of Amendment of Confirmation of Permanent Residence to Immigration Canada last week. I used express mail and I know that they received the application. However, I do not know if they started processing it or not.
The processing time is now 6 months according to IRCC website but I am wondering if there is a way to find the status of the application? Whether they started processing it or not?

Please note: While waiting for our sponsorship application, I linked the application to the IRCC website using GCKeys and I checked today, the amendment application has not been added yet.

Thank you.
Call 1-888-242-2100 hayda ra2em 2l Immigration e7ki ma3on wa es2li wein sar il taleb