+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First trv refuse. Can I reapply ? Please guide me

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am from india.
I was 31 year old single. Education master of computer application. Do job as a website developr almost 5+ year experience in same company.
I apply trv using vfs

So sad i apply first time for TRV and i got refuse letter.
Following reason for refusing

# You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) Travel History

- Yes i no travel any country still my password just issue in 2017.
2) Purpose of visit
- I not understand what we do for this reason. Kindly guide me.
3) Personal assets and financial status
- I will provide my bank statement for 6 month. My bank deposit copy. Current employee certificate and salary slip. In my account around 9090 CAN. bank deposit 1090 CAN.
My Current salary was 454 CAN per month.
Also my parents bank deposit was 41775 CAN and the property value was 44683 CAN

Kindly guide me what should i do now ? Can i reapply now because in letter they mention me.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meet the requirements.

How i response those above question that they ask me ? Also tell me how much time time frame i have to reapply

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
# You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) Travel History

- Yes i no travel any country still my password just issue in 2017.
2) Purpose of visit
- I not understand what we do for this reason. Kindly guide me.
3) Personal assets and financial status
- I will provide my bank statement for 6 month. My bank deposit copy. Current employee certificate and salary slip. In my account around 9090 CAN. bank deposit 1090 CAN.
My Current salary was 454 CAN per month.
Also my parents bank deposit was 41775 CAN and the property value was 44683 CAN
You probably won't like this advice: Do not reapply for a TRV until your financial, employment, travel history, etc situation improves. IMO, you could be refused again if you reapply given your current circumstances.

Here's my reasoning:
1. Your income is low. It could indicate that you want to move to Canada/work illegally on a TRV.

2. As you have been employed since 5+ years, if you need financial support from your parents for your visit then this again indicates your weak financial situation

3. You have not traveled to any visa-required country (US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, etc)

4. You cannot submit your parents' property documents as a reason for you to return to India

5. You do not have any dependent family members

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
You probably won't like this advice: Do not reapply for a TRV until your financial, employment, travel history, etc situation improves. IMO, you could be refused again if you reapply given your current circumstances.

Here's my reasoning:
1. Your income is low. It could indicate that you want to move to Canada/work illegally on a TRV.

2. As you have been employed since 5+ years, if you need financial support from your parents for your visit then this again indicates your weak financial situation

3. You have not traveled to any visa-required country (US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, etc)

4. You cannot submit your parents' property documents as a reason for you to return to India

5. You do not have any dependent family members
Thanks for your reply.
I not depending of my parents. I have my own bank balance around 5.60 lac (10181 CAD)

Also I provide my parents property document like bank deposits, own house etc

My parents are depend on me now. My father retired and mom house wife.

By the way 25000 inr (454 CAD) per month not that much low income.
It not means I go for work...if I want I try for work permit.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I not depending of my parents. I have my own bank balance around 5.60 lac (10181 CAD)
Unfortunately, the math does not seem to add up. Is the money in your bank account entirely your own, or did someone transfer some of the money?

Also I provide my parents property document like bank deposits, own house etc
Your parents are not applying for visas. Their assets (financial and their property) cannot be shown as your finances and your property.

By the way 25000 inr (454 CAD) per month not that much low income.
It is low by both Indian and Canadian income levels. To a visa officer, this would make it seem like you may work illegally when you visit

It not means I go for work...if I want I try for work permit.
You can apply for a work permit (from India) if you find a Canadian employer who will go through the LMIA process, etc. On a realistic note, the likelihood of this happening is close to zero

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
Unfortunately, the math does not seem to add up. Is the money in your bank account entirely your own, or did someone transfer some of the money?

Your parents are not applying for visas. Their assets (financial and their property) cannot be shown as your finances and your property.

It is low by both Indian and Canadian income levels. To a visa officer, this would make it seem like you may work illegally when you visit

You can apply for a work permit (from India) if you find a Canadian employer who will go through the LMIA process, etc. On a realistic note, the likelihood of this happening is close to zero
Trust dear this was my own fund. Its not added by other. I have my salary entry in passbook. If visa officer doubt it. I will provide 3-4 year transaction statement. I also work freelancing my own business. It also give me income.

Ya I show my parents property and bank deposits becoz visa officer know I have proper investment and money here in India.

Income level low as per think to visa officer. What I do ? How I convenience I not go for illegal work. Guide me.

Guide me in my case..what I do ? How convenience them..how to clear visa officer doute

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Trust dear this was my own fund. Its not added by other. I have my salary entry in passbook. If visa officer doubt it. I will provide 3-4 year transaction statement. I also work freelancing my own business. It also give me income.
It's like this:
Your earnings declared in your income tax returns must match your bank balance + other sources of income (for example, freelance work, shares/dividends, financial investments like FDs, etc).

Ya I show my parents property and bank deposits becoz visa officer know I have proper investment and money here in India.
You're still not getting this point. Your parents property and their bank deposits are legally owned by them. These are not your assets. You cannot submit their assets as a reason for you to return to India. It doesn't work like this.

Income level low as per think to visa officer. What I do ? How I convenience I not go for illegal work. Guide me.
1. What is the purpose of your visit? For how long?
2. Has someone invited you to visit Canada? If yes, then is the Canadian host related to you or is it a potential employer?

Last edited: