+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First-time PR card application's status is shown as 'Submitted' in CIC account

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi @violet.smith
How did you add PR card progress to your cic account ?
After submitting photos, in how many days yousaw the status of submission.
Where is your processing office ?

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
Hi @violet.smith
How did you add PR card progress to your cic account ?
After submitting photos, in how many days yousaw the status of submission.
Where is your processing office ?
there is no connection between submitting photos and adding pr card progress to cic account. You can add it even before sending photo. this post tells you how to add pr card progress: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/
my processing office is Etobicoke

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, I received it in email
Me too. But I didn't receive any email or phone call for virtual landing before receiving the CoPR in my email box. Is that the same to you? Is it the new norm of Etobicoke office to skip the virtual landing and issue CoPR directly?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Me too. But I didn't receive any email or phone call for virtual landing before receiving the CoPR in my email box. Is that the same to you? Is it the new norm of Etobicoke office to skip the virtual landing and issue CoPR directly?
Hi, I think majority here received CoPR in emails, a very few got called!

shinesta

Jan 10, 2023
Hi There, I did a soft landing to Canada on September 26th 2022 and had given my friend's house address for the PR card to be sent. Still havent received the card.. however the status says that my application was approved on November 18 and the Document is valid. Any idea on how long it will take to be dispatched?