+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First professional degree for PNP's

gbolahan75

Feb 16, 2021
While filling the expression of interest for provincial nominee program especially Saskatchewan and Manitoba, there is no provision for first professional degree. Instead, it's either bachelor's degree of 3 years or more as the first option or master's degree and its equivalent as second option.

In this case which option will an applicant with first professional degree in law pick?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks. I am afraid that I may be cited for misrepresentation considering that it's an LLB and not a master's degree.

My NOC is 1242 - Legal Administrative Assistant
Then select bachelors. For SINP, your NOC must match your education. NOC 1242 requires high school and one or two years of college not university. You will have an issue with an LLB and why you are not selecting lawyer. Why...because it is ineligible. SINP is strict and know that people try and change their NOCs.

gbolahan75

Feb 16, 2021
Then select bachelors. For SINP, your NOC must match your education. NOC 1242 requires high school and one or two years of college not university. You will have an issue with an LLB and why you are not selecting lawyer. Why...because it is ineligible. SINP is strict and know that people try and change their NOCs.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I have no other choice. There are no colleges in my country. I perform the job description of NOC 1242 in my work place.

My points on FSW is low. Trying to re-write language test when FSW draw resume.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok. Thanks for the info. I have no other choice. There are no colleges in my country. I perform the job description of NOC 1242 in my work place.

My points on FSW is low. Trying to re-write language test when FSW draw resume.
Just so you are aware about SINP requirements and they are strict. It is the same with accountants where applicants select the NOC for book keeper because accountants are ineligible. Don’t know your NOC but improving language scores will increase your scores.

gbolahan75

Feb 16, 2021
Just so you are aware about SINP requirements and they are strict. It is the same with accountants where applicants select the NOC for book keeper because accountants are ineligible. Don’t know your NOC but improving language scores will increase your scores.
Thanks. I really appreciate the information.

May 5, 2020
Hello guys,
I have completed Bachelor in Agriculture & Bachelor in Law as well. I do have 10 years or more experience relevant to Agriculture & i want to claim my experience on the basis of Bachelor in Agriculture however i want to claim my educational points as Masters degree. WES rated my ECA as Bachelor in Law & Bachelor in Agriculture. Can i claim Masters points in this scenario? Please guide with your experience. Thanks

May 5, 2020
Let me clear that i am asking for Expression of interest in SINP. My NOC code is 0821 & my experience is relevant to my Bachelor in Agriculture & on the basis of Same. However , i am only using my Bachelor in Law for claiming Masters points. Is it right to claim masters points in EOI?? Please guide with your valuable experience. Thanks

nishantgautam

Aug 9, 2023
Pick masters and its equivalent. What is your NOC?
Hey, I am also bachelor of law graduate Accredited by the Wes as professor first professional degree in Law Juris doctor so do I also select the Masters degree option so as to obtain points for my BCPNP profile.
I am working as a entry-level semiskilled worker FCA food counter attendant NOC C 6711 JOB In British Columbia province, is that okay for me to select the masters option for my profile. Thank you please reply asap