+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
Hi there,
My Express Entry Application was approved after which I made a soft landing (by land/road) and finished the landing formalities. Its been 1.5 months and I still have not received PR cards for me and my family.

Is there way I can track the status of my PR cards online? When I log into my online account , the last status on my Permanent Residency application says "Your application was approved." that was before the landing process and all.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in Advance!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Pr cards are arriving pretty fast these days in a couple weeks. Most likely you got a new photo request. You need to call them.

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
It takes 60 days on average these days, so it's normal.

You can link your PR card application to your cic account if you want:
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/12/24/linking-pr-card-application-online/

Hello navinball and hodari, I tried linking my PR CARD Application to my online account, no matter what combination I try I was not able to pull up my application. I just see a message saying "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."
This happens for all 3 of us (I, wife and child) :|

What else can I do ?

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
Pr cards are arriving pretty fast these days in a couple weeks. Most likely you got a new photo request. You need to call them.
Hello navinball, I tried linking my PR CARD Application to my online account, no matter what combination I try I was not able to pull up my application. I just see a message saying "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

What number can I reach them at ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello navinball, I tried linking my PR CARD Application to my online account, no matter what combination I try I was not able to pull up my application. I just see a message saying "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

most people cant link it, you have to raise a cse and find out the status.

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
Call them and get their help. I did the same and the officer gave me card application number through which I was able to link up

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Reactions: hodari

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018

Also, when trying to link my pr card application at first it was not working either. What happened is that the personal information on your COPR(name and city of birth for eg.) is sometimes condensed. So I used what was on the information page of my passport, meaning any spaces, commas, capital letters, etc. It worked after that.

Alfrank

Nov 3, 2017
Also, when trying to link my pr card application at first it was not working either. What happened is that the personal information on your COPR(name and city of birth for eg.) is sometimes condensed. So I used what was on the information page of my passport, meaning any spaces, commas, capital letters, etc. It worked after that.
Thats great!

I tried every combination, did not work for me, my wife and our child.

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Thats great!

I tried every combination, did not work for me, my wife and our child.
Oh, sorry to hear that then. Guess the last and best option is to indeed call them. Best of luck and I hope it gets sorted out.