+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR card inland applicants

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

My permanent residency application via the Canadian Experience Class was approved on June 2, 2020. I received an online COPR requesting sending my photo with the letter to the address listed in the letter (Edmonton). I mailed my photo along with the letter delivered on June 26, 2020. It's been 163 days and still, there's no update. The processing time was ~120 days when I mailed my photo. I also linked my PR card application to my online account and the status is "Submitted".

I used webform and received no reply. I was wondering if anyone else had the same experience and how I could expedite the process.

Thanks

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

My permanent residency application via the Canadian Experience Class was approved on June 2, 2020. I received an online COPR requesting sending my photo with the letter to the address listed in the letter (Edmonton). I mailed my photo along with the letter delivered on June 26, 2020. It's been 163 days and still, there's no update. The processing time was ~120 days when I mailed my photo. I also linked my PR card application to my online account and the status is "Submitted".

I used webform and received no reply. I was wondering if anyone else had the same experience and how I could expedite the process.

Thanks
Did you get your PR card?

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
yes. PR card application approved on January 26, 2021 and PR card received in the mail on January 28, 2021

Z86

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Why did it take more than 6 months since the time you sent photos? Were you able to follow up with them?

AlCanPR

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Why did it take more than 6 months since the time you sent photos? Were you able to follow up with them?
They told me their offices are understaffed due to the pandemic. That's why their processing time is not accurate and slower than expected.

RAMAN2633

Oct 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hi,
Did you sent 1 photo or 2. Its very confusing on letter it says 1 photo but people are sending 2. Can you please clear it. Thank you