+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First PR Card Application Online: Photo confusion

Jan 28, 2024
7 days ago I submitted my First PR Card application online so that I can track it. The photos I uploaded are:
  • Tahsin - Mohammad - Primary Front - 1.jpg (I got it directly from photo studio) - 1.4 MB
  • Tahsin - Mohammad - Primary Back - 1.jpg (I captured the back of the photo with my phone) - 1 MB
After 7 days this morning, there is an update on my application that says: Incomplete application - Your photos do not meet the specifications (poor image quality)– please review Guide IMM5445.

I think the photo the studio sent me is pretty good and clear. Is there any specific format I should follow for the back of the photo if I submit it online? Or, what might be the issue?
Not sure what I should do now. Could anyone shed some light on it, please?

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
just like you i took a phone scan of the back of the photo and its pretty standard. i am not sure if the back picture is being rejected.
hey do you wanna connect on phone if you dont mind? 9 5 2 393 3 1 4 4

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you your picture taken, did they stamp the back of the picture? Will uploading the receipt be enough or I have to bring the physical photo to store, have them stamp it then upload it?