+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

first post: i need PNP guidance posts here

Mahmoudali

Sep 15, 2016
hi all,

this my first post here , i've and EE profile with an overall score of 360 and i want to enhance it through PNP, would you please guide me to some posts here or even external links to basic information about how to apply to it?

i tried at BC but while creating my profile it requested information about job offer, which i don't have. so your assistance would be be highly appreciated

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
hi all,

this my first post here , i've and EE profile with an overall score of 360 and i want to enhance it through PNP, would you please guide me to some posts here or even external links to basic information about how to apply to it?

i tried at BC but while creating my profile it requested information about job offer, which i don't have. so your assistance would be be highly appreciated
If you do not have a job offer you only would be entitled to BCPNP Post Graduate Category what would demand that you graduate at a Master Degree or a PHD Program, mostly from entitled Institutions on this category (Check the Program Guide).

All other streams will demand a job-offer, so if you do not have one, you should not be able to apply for PNP.

Mahmoudali

Sep 15, 2016
If you do not have a job offer you only would be entitled to BCPNP Post Graduate Category what would demand that you graduate at a Master Degree or a PHD Program, mostly from entitled Institutions on this category (Check the Program Guide).

All other streams will demand a job-offer, so if you do not have one, you should not be able to apply for PNP.
i don't think this is correct, do u have a reference for this information?

Wahe

Jan 26, 2018
Friends ,

I am new to the forum, please redirect me to the right one, if my query is not appropriate to the above subject.

I am an IT professional with a CRS score 417

I have done some research over various PNPs, however , looks like chances of a getting a nomination without a job offer are very low , even
Ontario PNP score for Human capital stream went close to 433-440.

I am trying to figure out if any one has better data and feedback than what I have , I am open to any province nomination without a job offer

Thanks in advance

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I only can speak about BC, where I live at. In BC, only International Post Graduate has the opportunity to give you nomination without Job-Offer, however you would need to be inland, and graduate on on of the Programas/Universities listed. I can't tell you about other Provincies

Reactions: Wahe