06- August-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
05-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Patiently waiting
Hello All,

Hello, my First and Last name on my citizenship certificate is interchange each other eg My first name AA is in the the place of last name and my last name BB is in the place of my first name. So instead of AABB they have BBAA as my name in their system. I have been to service Canada twice and they cannot do anything and advised me to contact IRCC and they also advised me that legal name change request is not needed in my case. All my other IDs like driver license and passport has correct order of my name even though my citizen certificate has wrong first and last name in position. I have serious problem now as I applied for student loan for the this fall term and I can’t continue my application as my name on the government record is not in the correct order as I have in my photo ID , passport, driver's license and service Canada is keep declining my application as my name on their record and my IDs are not matching due to mix match of first and last name in place. I need to correct it urgently to get my loan to continue my study and need to done that as an urgent matter. But I have my Canadian passport, driver's license, health card with correct naming order and I don't know what to do to correct it. I have checked online and all the forms that I found are for legal name change request and Service Canada said I do not need to do legal name change request to correct that. Please advise and guide me . Thank You.