First language - OINP French Speaking

blackbear88

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Quick question: in order to receive a notion of interest from Ontario - French Speaking Skilled Worker Stream: is it necessary to state French as first language? I'm well aware of the fact that for French a CLB 7 needs to be attained and CLB 6 for English but just wondering if we could freely choose what language to put in as 1st/2nd.

Any replies would be much appreciated.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello, i'm seeking the same answer. Can you share your experience as i see your post dates back to 2017.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hell
Did you find the answer to it
Hello, most people I had the chance to converse with confirmed with me that they choose French as their primary language. Did you have the opportunity to check your crs with French as primary and English as primary ?

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Hell

Hello, most people I had the chance to converse with confirmed with me that they choose French as their primary language. Did you have the opportunity to check your crs with French as primary and English as primary ?
No,I am in Canada but planning on applying in tr 2 Pr French international graduate stream

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
It’s the easiest pathway bud. Luckily I got direct ITA with both languages . Goodluck
Yes,it is but actually I couldn’t get the English test date therefore trying the French pathway .Thetefore wanted to know if I have to mention French as the primary language or I can mention English
Would you have any links to how to prepare or tutors who would prepare for the test