+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First Landing

bassemselim

Sep 15, 2017
Hello people,
I am planning to do my first landing in Canada on 20th Dec 18, but since i live and work in Dubai there are no direct flights to Quebec, so i was thinking of travelling to New York since i still have my american Visa and then take the train to Montreal, some people are saying that they don't have an office via train to process my documents, can you help me with this please?

Thanks so much.
Regards.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot answer your question but why complicate things, why not just take a one stop flight even transiting the UK or even via Toronto with an onward connection ? Doesn’t really matter where you land even Toronto as long as you can show onward travel to Quebec. Unless I guess you want to spend 10 hours on a train .

bassemselim

Sep 15, 2017
Cannot answer your question but why complicate things, why not just take a one stop flight even transiting the UK or even via Toronto with an onward connection ? Doesn’t really matter where you land even Toronto as long as you can show onward travel to Quebec. Unless I guess you want to spend 10 hours on a train .
thanks man, i guess i will just land in toronto, but do i need any extra papers to land there ?