+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First Entry - Need Advice!

SFrancis86

Apr 17, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum. Need help please.

I got my visa stamped this year in Feb. I plan to make my first visit between August to September 2012 (yet to be confirmed). I have few questions, please advice!

1) Medicals done in December, does this mean i have to enter before my expiry date mentioned on the PP?
2)I am a single girl so in order to show myself financially secured and that too independently apart from finance what else can i show as a proof, someone mentioned Gold asset but need someone to shed more light on this?
2) How do i show the CAD 12000?
3) From Dubai - can anyone recommend cheap direct flight to Canada?
4) I am looking for hotel apartments in Brampton, do not want to rely on relatives. Please recommend some cheap hotel apartments?

I am looking for answer from experienced people, who has entered Canada got their SIN no's sorted. I don't mind exchanging email addresses and BB pins and make new friends here. I am originally from Pakistan (Catholic). I plan to stay there for 3 -4 weeks and then come back, make myself financially stong and then settle for good!

Looking forward for your replies! Really appreciate it :D

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Yes, you must enter before your visa expires. Otherwise you will have to apply again from scratch.

2. Either bring cash money, checks, travellers checks or a bank statement. If you have more than 10,000 in cash or checks with you, you must let customs know when you pass through.