AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
I would order FD 258 from Amazon rather than printing it at home on standard paper.

tony511

Mar 16, 2018
Check for your nearest police station here - http://www.myfbireport.com/locations/index.php

From my experience in CT, I went there paid $5 and they took my finger prints on an electronic device and the device printed it on the FD-258 form. I did not carry this form they had it. So best to check with your nearest police station. According to the FBI website https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks you can print this form on a regular A4 paper but then you would have to use the fingerprinting ink at the police station.
Again contact the nearest police station and make sure you confirm everything. Specially the timings. in CT they only do it on Wednesdays from 2- 5 PM. Lastly, get this done ASAP. It takes 8-10 weeks for FBI to process your request.
Hi,

Could you please tell me where you took finger prints on an electronic device, My wife took with ink and FBI rejected, that finger prints are not clear,
Could you please tell me the location where you took. I live in NJ i can travel CT.

Thanks

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,

Could you please tell me where you took finger prints on an electronic device, My wife took with ink and FBI rejected, that finger prints are not clear,
Could you please tell me the location where you took. I live in NJ i can travel CT.

Thanks
Hello,
I have been through multiple rejections (3 times). Got it done by PrintScan service from Newyork. I sent 2 sets of digital and two of ink fingerprints from the same center. I just got fingerprints from them and mailed to FBI myself. Did it through the new FBI eDO service. And it was done successfully this time. Call and check with your queries, the PrintScan center, the one on the 35th street of NYC.

Reactions: tony511

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
Hello,
I have been through multiple rejections (3 times). Got it done by PrintScan service from Newyork. I sent 2 sets of digital and two of ink fingerprints from the same center. I just got fingerprints from them and mailed to FBI myself. Did it through the new FBI eDO service. And it was done successfully this time. Call and check with your queries, the PrintScan center, the one on the 35th street of NYC.

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Hi,

Thanks
Hi
I dont think you can take fingerprints at a different state than your address. I did my fingerprints at Bethel, CT and lucky enough they had an electronic finger print scanner. Please refer to the link I provided and call the police department to find out if they have a device.

tony511

Mar 16, 2018
Hello,
Hi,
Thank you for the reply, Will they give scanned FD-258 copy right way or they will send to home address? My wife's fingerprints got rejected twice, so we thought of going for live scan. Please advise ?

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Go to 1 Police Plaza and get it done from there (very close to the Chambers St subway station). We were able to the fingerprints for immigration purposes in under an hour. Got our PPR request already.

tony511

Mar 16, 2018
Go to 1 Police Plaza and get it done from there (very close to the Chambers St subway station). We were able to the fingerprints for immigration purposes in under an hour. Got our PPR request already.
Hi,
Will they do live scan?

Thanks

PranitaJ

Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
Thank you for the reply, Will they give scanned FD-258 copy right way or they will send to home address? My wife's fingerprints got rejected twice, so we thought of going for live scan. Please advise ?
So sorry for the late reply.. i understand the urgency.. Especially after rejections.

They give u ur fd-258 right away.. i was done with 4 copies (2 live scan+2 ink&roll) of fingerprints within 30 minutes. They r quick.