+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINGER PRINT REQUESTED ....

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
HI ALL ... MY FINGER PRINTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY OTTAWA TODAY.. AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THEIR NEXT STEP
I FILLED APPLICATION ON NOV 2012 AND SINCE THEN I HAVE SENT LOTS OF EMAILS TO CIC BUT THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME REPLY
RECENTLY I APPLIED FOR GCMS NOTES AND FOUND OUT THAT VISA OFFICER SAID MY DUTIES DID NOT MATCH WITH MY NOC .. AFTER GCMS I SENT THEM AN UPDATED LETTER .. FEW DAYS AFTER I GOT THE FINGER PRINT REQUEST SO NOW I AM WONDERING WHAT GONNA HAPPEN NEXT....
PLZ SHARE YOUR WISE SUGGESTIONS

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You just have to wait. If all is well you will likely receive MR/Biodata/RPRF requests... But no one can say how long it will take.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
jsm0085 said:
You just have to wait. If all is well you will likely receive MR/Biodata/RPRF requests... But no one can say how long it will take.
ok ... but am i good? like is my case ok?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The request is a result of a name match when they did an RCMP name check. It basically means someone with your name has done something bad. Assuming you haven't done anything wrong, your RCMP certificate will make that clear to CIC.

Until you receive further info from them, your application could be approved or rejected - it's impossible to know.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
jsm0085 said:
The request is a result of a name match when they did an RCMP name check. It basically means someone with your name has done something bad. Assuming you haven't done anything wrong, your RCMP certificate will make that clear to CIC.

Until you receive further info from them, your application could be approved or rejected - it's impossible to know.
hmmm ya i guess you are right it just say one of the eligibility factor but on my GCMS notes the comment by a visa officer says " awaiting officer review before RCMP finger print request for PA" so i thought the review has been done by the senior officer and thats y i was asked for finger print.. but it still can go anywhere. ....

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It sounds positive, but it's still not definite until you hear from them.

DOST7

Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
wish you good luck

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
richi jolly said:
HI ALL ... MY FINGER PRINTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY OTTAWA TODAY.. AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD BE THEIR NEXT STEP
I sincerely hope you did not send fingerprints to Ottawa ... :) I hope you meant that you sent your fingerprint-based RCMP clearance to Ottawa...

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
jes_ON said:
I sincerely hope you did not send fingerprints to Ottawa ... :) I hope you meant that you sent your fingerprint-based RCMP clearance to Ottawa...
Ya when i got the request .went to VPD and
Asked for finger prints ... They got it from RCMP
Ottawa ... And then i forward it to CIC