+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

finger print requested before test

arbaaz3

Sep 7, 2010
I received a request for finger prints on oct 6th and got it done electronically on oct 21st how long i have to wait for test invitation? is this normal process applied in march

LostinCalgary

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
I don't think there's a pattern here. I received request for fingerprints last Wednesday, and today I received my invitation for the test, so I wouldn't say that one is dependent from the other.

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
arbaaz3 said:
I received a request for finger prints on oct 6th and got it done electronically on oct 21st how long i have to wait for test invitation? is this normal process applied in march
I also received the finger print request, which i already sent them electronically. It will take 10 to 15 days for RCMP to send the results (verification) to CIC. in the mean time the process is on going and I believe you will get the letter for test in this month..

arbaaz3

Sep 7, 2010
ecas update

We sent you a notice on 26 october, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test . The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

1) no date mention in ecas

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi arbaaz3

Is your file sent to St. clair office?

i have recieved a finger print request on last week of sep which i did it as per the instructions. So far, no status have updated in ecase. on calling customer call centre, they say that they cannot check the status as they dont have authority to see it. whatever status i am seeing online is the updated one..

wondering why i have not recieved a test date yet..

regards

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Re: ecas update

arbaaz3 said:
We sent you a notice on 26 october, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test . The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

1) no date mention in ecas
Well congrats on the test invite. The letter was sent on Oct 26th, so you should either receive it this week if not next week, just wait for the letter and it will have all the information.

arbaaz3

Sep 7, 2010
priya_98 said:
Hi arbaaz3

Is your file sent to St. clair office?

i have recieved a finger print request on last week of sep which i did it as per the instructions. So far, no status have updated in ecase. on calling customer call centre, they say that they cannot check the status as they dont have authority to see it. whatever status i am seeing online is the updated one..

wondering why i have not recieved a test date yet..

regards
hey priya
i dont know where its transfer i did finger print on 21oct and on 26oct i got ecas updated for citizenship test. i applied from edmonton office