+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finger Print Request and Waiting for Tests.

brandon.smith

Mar 22, 2016
Hello.. I am making this thread for Applicants who got the finger print request and are waiting for their Knowledge tests and interview..

I am a May 2019 applicant and received my finger print request on 1st week of September 2019 and waiting for test requests.

My finger prints were received by the office on 3rd week of Sept 2019 and waiting since then..
If you are sailing under the same boat, then do share your experiences here.

PS: My local Office is Mississauga

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hello.. I am making this thread for Applicants who got the finger print request and are waiting for their Knowledge tests and interview..

I am a May 2019 applicant and received my finger print request on 1st week of September 2019 and waiting for test requests.

My finger prints were received by the office on 3rd week of Sept 2019 and waiting since then..
If you are sailing under the same boat, then do share your experiences here.

PS: My local Office is Mississauga
Same here. I am a June applicant whose application has been in process since Oct 2nd. Received fingerprint request on Oct 18th. Submitted them next day.

I called IRCC on last week of Jan 2020 to inquire about my status. The agent replied that my fingerprints were accepted and all that I have to do is be patient and wait for the citizenship test.

My office is Hamilton (Atleast according to the agent)

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
I was asked to submit fp in nov 2019. I inquired rcmp they said they have sent fp after 3 days to case processing office vancouver.

Still waiting for further proceedings. No test call. Now wondering how this covid 19 will affect the case processing. They have mentioned in Canada.ca for program delivery measures. It seems now a significant delay may occur.