+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Findings of Second chest xray abnormalities

Nattesh

Mar 25, 2019
Hello friends, I did my medical with my family and all was clear except my chest xray so they requested for three consecutive days sputum collection and repeat chest xray after 3 month. Again my sputum test and culture are negative but still another abnormalities are investigated on my repeated chest xray. I provided medical report which state that i was affected by covid so that my lung has scars, can anyone give me an idea what will be the next step on my PR journey, thanks in advance for ur help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello friends, I did my medical with my family and all was clear except my chest xray so they requested for three consecutive days sputum collection and repeat chest xray after 3 month. Again my sputum test and culture are negative but still another abnormalities are investigated on my repeated chest xray. I provided medical report which state that i was affected by covid so that my lung has scars, can anyone give me an idea what will be the next step on my PR journey, thanks in advance for ur help
It’s unclear but you may need to wait for your lungs to heal a bit. Do you have long Covid?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am cured but still there are some scars, which one is unclear
Long covid occurs when you no longer have active virus in you but you can have longterm symptoms due to covid. In some cases with time your lungs will start to heal themselves. It’s unclear how your case will be treated. It partially depends on how much fibrosis or inflammation is seen on the x-ray. Impact of covid on lungs is a new issue so I haven’t seen how IRCC will deal with the issue.

Reactions: kikstaroxy