+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding work in Canada

rajaabid

Mar 30, 2023
Hello hope you doing well
I seeking job in Canada please someone who has information about work Visa for Canada guide me shall be great full

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello hope you doing well
I seeking job in Canada please someone who has information about work Visa for Canada guide me shall be great full
You are not eligible for a work permit.

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. To show experience, you need employment letters, IELTS and ECA for your education.

May 14, 2023
My name is bello taiwo olaseni am into handwork as aluminum fabricator in Nigeria an I which to work in Canada as any good work that will give me money am ready to work

Ali Hadhri

May 31, 2023
Bonjour
Je suis tunisien et j'ai un diplôme en cuisine et j'ai une expérience de 27 ans je cherche un travail au canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Bonjour
Je suis tunisien et j'ai un diplôme en cuisine et j'ai une expérience de 27 ans je cherche un travail au canada
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS/TCF for language and ECA for education.