+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

finding my NOC

Mayada92

May 16, 2024
Hi all,
I'm trying to apply for PR, and I'm trying to find my NOC code but I'm not sure if it's the correct one or not.
I'm working as a computer instructor in a non-profit organization, my job responsibilities are:
The Computer Instructor is responsible for the development and delivery of a computer instruction curriculum designed to increase client’s computer skills. The courses will focus on developing specific computer skills at levels that commensurate with participants’ abilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

 Develop new curriculum & upgrade existing curriculum for computer training  Prepare lesson and session plans adhering to the curriculum developed  Facilitate computer classes  Respond to the learning needs of participants  Track and report on participant progress  Assist with project evaluation and outcome measurement tools  Assist with regular reporting to funders and to the Department Manager  Manage all record keeping effectively and submit paper work in a timely and efficient manner  Coordinate with the Program Coordinator to provide feedback on the effectiveness of the computer instruction  Provide regular and accurate data entry of client information  Attend and participate in events  Other duties as assigned by the Department Manager.

I was choosing College and other vocational instructors NOC, but I'm not sure if it's the correct one or not.

thank you