+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Job In Canada

HelloJai

Oct 28, 2017
Hi ,Iam in the process of applying ,with my wife being the primary applicant.We both are have got our eca and are Graduate as per WES .We both are from finance background.I have more then 10 yeras experince in sales in Asset Management comapny.My wife more the 5 years experience with credit analytics in India.
I would like to understnd seek the foums help to understand:
  • Will our experince help us get a job immediately or we would have to take up some bridge courses.
  • Which part of Canada is best for finance -sales professionals
  • Is there a site which can help me make my resume.
  • What all documents are to be submitted and what is the process comapnies follow in canada-inteview process,timeline form interview -letter of offer etc.

seradad

Sep 26, 2013
Canadian experiences is all that matters. In Montreal at least. Your past experience will help you get promoted. But it doesn’t guarantee employment. Toronto is the easiest to get a job but the most expensive province. I would hedge my bet by doing more online research

ije_oma

Dec 8, 2017
As an animal Scientist and Breeder who wants to work and live in Canada. I would like the forum to help me on the following issues.
- Will my qualification get me a job in Canada.
- Which part of Canada is best for my profession.
-Please can you send Canadian agricultural job vacancies to my email.

ssingh0287

Dec 12, 2017
Like all of you , i too ask the same magical question.
My wife and me got the PR in September and though we're well settled in India but i seriously dislike the over crowding and political instability which makes me extremely insecure about my country. Thus we decided to apply for either Aussie land or Canada. Canada came through. As for our expertise and employment profiles; my wife's a strategist in process engineering with A Czech NBFC and i'm a regular sales/Business development "joe" with a Property management cum surveillance firm who's climbed up the chain in India. The question is that both of us are hell bent on moving but just not sure how to turn the tide around where the employment scenario of Canada is concerned. I am 37 and always wanted to do a master but never got a chance earlier, so should i do one and then hunt for employment or are there avenues in our individual lines of work in Canada and what is the TAT to land a decent job in this beautiful country?
A little helping hand / advise to guide us through would be really appreciated.

Regards
Sameer singh

forever21always

Jul 19, 2015
As an animal Scientist and Breeder who wants to work and live in Canada. I would like the forum to help me on the following issues.
- Will my qualification get me a job in Canada.
- Which part of Canada is best for my profession.
-Please can you send Canadian agricultural job vacancies to my email.
Western Canada would be more into agricultural jobs. Check Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatoon, etc.