+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding job in Canada from India(Accounts Job)

anubhabm

Feb 13, 2018
I am a B.Com in finance and accounts and have a 10 years of experience in the field in construction industry. How likely I can get a job in Accounting in Canada. The level of job may be Accounts Payable or Receivable/ Book Keeping etc. But I need an LMIA approved employer as I am searching from India. I do not have PR for Canada. Can any one help me out with good suggestion or even a full proof job consultant who can get me a job??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
It is almost impossible to get any employer to offer any job to anyone outside of Canada unless they have some unique skill not readily available in the country, accounting would not be one of those skills.

If you do not qualify for PR at the moment maybe you should look at a study permit followed by a Post grad work permit to gain Canadian experience . A long term plan though and not cheap.

Reactions: anubhabm

anubhabm

Feb 13, 2018
It is almost impossible to get any employer to offer any job to anyone outside of Canada unless they have some unique skill not readily available in the country, accounting would not be one of those skills.

If you do not qualify for PR at the moment maybe you should look at a study permit followed by a Post grad work permit to gain Canadian experience . A long term plan though and not cheap.
Thanks for your valuable feed back. Can you elaborate the suggestions that you have given. Like how can I go with the student visa and all. What will be the cost involved in this so on and so forth. It will be very kind of you if you can help. Is there any consultancies that can guarantee a job in Canada??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks for your valuable feed back. Can you elaborate the suggestions that you have given. Like how can I go with the student visa and all. What will be the cost involved in this so on and so forth. It will be very kind of you if you can help. Is there any consultancies that can guarantee a job in Canada??
There is no consultant who can guarantee a job in Canada. Any consultant who says they can is scamming you.

You need a bank balance of at least $25K to apply for a study permit to Canada.