+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Bank / Audit Jobs in Canada

deepchiku

Feb 25, 2013
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have got PR Card. I am MBA ( Master of Business Administrator) MCA ( Master of Computer Applications) ACMA ( Associate of Chartered Management Accountant -ACMA (UK)-CISA-CIA & CFSA (Banking) from USA. I have 22 years of Banking experience including 3 years of Banking experience in Africa as HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT.

1) Will I be able to get good job in Canada on the basis of this!
2) Is there any good job agency which can arrange some interviews so that moment I land I should start searching for job right away.

RockinCanada

Feb 20, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2009
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Interview........
July 23, 2010
Passport Req..
March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
If you have that kind of experience, you should start sending your resumes to banks like CIBC, BOM, SCOTIA BANK, RBC to name a few. Apply on their websites. i am sure before you land, you will have some kind of job offer in your hand.

Good Luck.

deepchiku said:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have got PR Card. I am MBA ( Master of Business Administrator) MCA ( Master of Computer Applications) ACMA ( Associate of Chartered Management Accountant -ACMA (UK)-CISA-CIA & CFSA (Banking) from USA. I have 22 years of Banking experience including 3 years of Banking experience in Africa as HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT.

1) Will I be able to get good job in Canada on the basis of this!
2) Is there any good job agency which can arrange some interviews so that moment I land I should start searching for job right away.

DGT

Dec 5, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
13-11-12
File Transfer...
14-11-12
Med's Request
11-03-13
Med's Done....
23-04-13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-13
LANDED..........
29-06-13
You'll be an asset to any of the big five banks for sure. All of the large Canadian banks also have an excellent and well established reputation for hiring newcomers to Canada. Get online and start applying!