+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding a job from India

Radhika1905

Apr 12, 2018
I am a HR professional and have around 12 years of work experience. My express entry points are 422. There is no other way to increase my score other than getting a job offer. Is it possible to get a job from India. I am fine to take an entry level jobs also. Any ideas or suggestions on how to approach job search from India

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a HR professional and have around 12 years of work experience. My express entry points are 422. There is no other way to increase my score other than getting a job offer. Is it possible to get a job from India. I am fine to take an entry level jobs also. Any ideas or suggestions on how to approach job search from India
The answer is no - you should assume it won't be possible to find a job from India. To give you a job offer an employer must go through the LMIA process which is very long and expensive and requires them to prove no Canada could be found for the role. It's extremely difficult to find employers willing to go through this process.

You should forget about trying to secure a job offer and look at other options - such as exploring if it may be possible to immigrate via one of the PNP programs.

Reactions: Madan Jothidasan

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I am not expert but let me try my best!
422 is a good score. you can hope for PNP on this, ITA too but time will tell!
Further, Before getting PR , a job from India is near to impossible, that too in HRM which is related with people (local). (even entry level)
After PR , it is still tough from India but people are getting it, be positive.