+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find the appropriate NOC for CEC application

krilee

Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

I have tough time to find the appropriate NOC for my last job. The title was Marketing Data Analyst and I list my duties below and in my opinion it is a mix of 4163 and 0124. Would appreciate any advise. Maybe some of you had the same title and can help with finding the NOC that the job title and my job description would fall into. Thanks in advance!

Main duties:
Implement and optimize company’s Offer Strategy tool used for inbound customer calls:

- Own offer creation process from development and building of customer targeting files, to testing and validation, and agent feedback

- Validate offers, diagnose and troubleshoot system problems

- Analyze offer performance to improve effectiveness of offer strategy tool and maximize revenue

Build a future-proof process to manage offer strategy by developing a documentation and offer creation process based on industry best practice

Implement campaigns in company’s proprietary agent communication tool:

- Execute monthly and weekly campaigns by entering information into proprietary tool – this includes campaign details, targets, payouts, etc.

- Extract and analyze data from the campaigns to produce reports

- Provide insights to the team using the results and reporting

Design and launch communications for new product (service) introductions and execute communication pieces through company’s proprietary agent communication tool