+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find a Java Job

Srikanth

Jul 12, 2007
Hi everybody,
I have a bachelors degree in computing & having 4+ years of experience in software development field, specially in Sun Java/ J2EE technologies. I also holding the Java technology certifications such as SCJA, SCJP, SCWCD & SCBCD.

according to the CIC, I am eligible to lodge an application as skilled worker. but I heard the after the submission of the appilication I have to wait for ages to get in to Canada.

Is there are any other ways of possibilities to get in to Canada with in few months. Its possible to come over there as visitor & look up for a job?

Please advice me on this regards.

thanking in advance
Srikanth.K

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
It is possible to go to Canada on a temporary visa (TRV) and to look for a job. But you would have to return to your home country to apply for the work permit.

It seems the best approach would probably be to get your skilled worker application going, and then look for a job through an international recruiting agency. If you find a job through the agency, you would be able to get a work permit and go to Canada in a short time. And if you don't find a job, you'll still be able to go when your skilled worker application is approved.