+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

financial statement

bilalabbasi

Jul 19, 2011
Hello,
Hope u all r fine,

my wife is applying for student visa and i will accompany her as dependent..can any one suggest me that how much financial statement will b sufficient in order to make our case strong?

regards,
Bilal Abbasi

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
bilalabbasi said:
Hello,
Hope u all r fine,

my wife is applying for student visa and i will accompany her as dependent..can any one suggest me that how much financial statement will b sufficient in order to make our case strong?

regards,
Bilal Abbasi
Atleast a year worth of expense needs to be shown. In case of scholarship, air ticket fare + initial settling fee needs to be shown by other means like bank statement/FDR. In case of sponsorship, you have to show as much as possible from the sponsor + continuous source of income (to proof sponsor's financial sustainability). In case of self-funding, you have to proof that you can bear total expense of the education (I am not sure about self funded without scholarship applicants so I am not sure whether to show full expense or just one year but general rule says that since you will not be earning any more and you don't have a scholarship/sponsor, then you have to proof how you gonna sustain the whole education).

Tuition: (refer to offer letter/website)
Living: (refer to offer letter if given) or CAD10,000/year
Other: air fare + settling fee (2x2000+2000)=CAD6,000 (approx, completely depends on you)
Spouse: CAD4,000/year

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
bilalabbasi said:
Hello,
Hope u all r fine,

regards,
Bilal Abbasi

The more you show the better, but as Rhasan explained the minimum requirements, it won't be a trouble anymore.
The minimum is what he said, and there is no maximum, so shooot off :D