+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Proof for Student Visa Application. Please help

Cheetah14

Apr 22, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I want to show "a bank draft in a convertible currency" as a proof for financial proof for online student visa application.

Could any successful visa applicant who showed bank draft as proof of fund, please confirm me procedure of showing bank draft?

To whom bank draft should be named? Should I get bank draft in my own name or University name?

Should I show source of money used for Bank draft?

Much Appreciated for quick response.

Many Thanks,

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Cheetah14 said:
Dear Seniors,

I want to show "a bank draft in a convertible currency" as a proof for financial proof for online student visa application.

Could any successful visa applicant who showed bank draft as proof of fund, please confirm me procedure of showing bank draft?

To whom bank draft should be named? Should I get bank draft in my own name or University name?

Should I show source of money used for Bank draft?

Much Appreciated for quick response.

Many Thanks,
Hello, you will need to show detailed financial documents to prove beyond reasonable doubts. Your sponsors must provide their bank statements or pay slips and others and letter stating why they are sponsoring you. If you have scholarship too from organisation, then letter of sponsorship would help. Even if you get a bank draft in your name to take the money in Canada, you still need to prove the sources of those funding if you're currently a student. Therefore, if you have this money, then it is proper to provide your bank statement showing this amount rather than bank draft and how you obtained those funds: if you work, add your pay slip as a proof. Remember, submit as much as you can financial documents.

Cheetah14

Apr 22, 2014
Thank you so much Regina n Dok for your advice.

Actually, I can't show four months bank statement. My parents also dont have 4 months bank statement. They have property.

I have sold my own property n got that money. So I can show evidence for source of that money easily. Since I don't have 4 months bank statement, so I want to show bank draft.

Confused a bit. Would bank draft along with source of money fulfill finance requirement? Would it be helpful to show parent's property along with bank draft? Should they value their property? Should I show myself as sponsor or Should I show my parents as sponsors along with me.

Much Appreciated for your response.

Regards,

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Cheetah14 said:
Thank you so much Regina n Dok for your advice.

Actually, I can't show four months bank statement. My parents also dont have 4 months bank statement. They have property.

I have sold my own property n got that money. So I can show evidence for source of that money easily. Since I don't have 4 months bank statement, so I want to show bank draft.

Confused a bit. Would bank draft along with source of money fulfill finance requirement? Would it be helpful to show parent's property along with bank draft? Should they value their property? Should I show myself as sponsor or Should I show my parents as sponsors along with me.

Much Appreciated for your response.

Regards,

Your case may be hard to decide. But I'll personally advice you to open account in your own name and deposit the money in. However, attach a letter explaining where that huge amount came from overnight. You may also add your parents' property documents proving your ties to your country. All you need to do is to be truthful in your application: explain everything and let them know that you value education and you believe after graduating you'll get a better job in your home country with a Canadian degree and that's why deem it expedient to sell your property just for the seek of education. So here, you've indirectly told them why you coudn't submit 4 months bank statement.

zaidmbbs

Sep 6, 2014
@Cheetah14....did you show bank draft? if you did please let me know what was the result..thanks