+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Evaluation Form IMM 1283

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by azizanoor, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. Hi everyone,

    I am a Canadian PR card holder and want to sponsor my husband living in UAE and currently we dnt have any child. I am unemployed. But my husband and me are financial very strong to support ourselves.
    If anyone can help me out in filling up the forms. I just want to know whether i need to fill the Financial Evaluation form???
  2. No you dont need to submit that form.
    azizanoor likes this.
  4. Are you living in UAE with your husband now? As a PR, you need to be living in Canada and meet the RO to sponsor him.
  5. Yes, you are completely right! I will be in Canada soon and applying for the sponsorship from Canada. Thanks!!
    YVR123 likes this.

Share This Page